View Full Version : Kerry's boat on ACK

Mr. Sandman
08-02-2010, 01:54 PM
Took the wife on a mini-vacation to Nantucket to visit a few friends. (Stayed in Siasconset (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siasconset,_Massachusetts) and had a blast!) We cruised over in my boat on Friday, and took a mooring in the harbor for the weekend. While cruising out of the harbor on Sunday, I was looking at a nice sail boat, the name on the back was "Isabel", geee, isn't that the boat Kerry is avoiding paying tax on?:uhuh:

I think it is moored right in front of his house.

What is amazing...for a 76'er it looked tiny compared to all the other mega yachts in that harbor.

Typhoon
08-02-2010, 02:29 PM
Do as I say, not as I do.

F'ing crook.

MarshCappa
08-02-2010, 02:38 PM
His place is on Tuckernook. He's small potatoes over there cash wise.

PRBuzz
08-02-2010, 02:41 PM
His place is on Tuckernook. He's small potatoes over there cash wise.

Don't you mean "she"?

nightfighter
08-02-2010, 03:58 PM
[SIZE=3]

What is amazing...for a 76'er it looked tiny compared to all the other mega yachts in that harbor.

We have this mega in town currently..... Unfriggen believable yacht. Can't come in the harbor as there isn't enough room to turn her.....

striperman36
08-02-2010, 05:45 PM
My cousin captained a 110' Broward for a few years Kamian, dudes sold it because it was too small compared to the other mega-yachts now coming over from Europe, he purchased a 275', from Bremen, that when my cousin got off the deck.

Slipknot
08-02-2010, 05:48 PM
screw Kerry
did you catch any fish out there on your vacation?
anything from shore? or have the seals ruined that there too? :smash:

Mr. Sandman
08-03-2010, 08:08 AM
The seals have pretty much ruined Great Point, it is permanently closed as far as I can see because they don't want you disturbing them. I got some bluefish from shore a couple miles up the beach from the point...and watched the boats fish bass off Sankaty (they must have been doing OK since they bunched up pretty tight). While having cocktails on the deck of the Anglers Club one evening (which is friggin awesome!) The talk was of two things...the on-going Billfish tourney (some of the boats fishing that thing were just amazing!) and the bone action on Bonito Bar. It sounds like the place it really starting to light up with some nice fish. On Sunday fished a few rips around the island on my boat before heading home, just BIG blues tearing up my gear, it was fun for a while but then I left.

The fishermen there are pretty much fed up with the seals and those that protect them