View Full Version : OnTheWater - your email be broke

JohnR
08-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Tried sending emails from a couple servers (including Yahoo) and they get kicked back so maybe you can answer online or email me back at johnr@striped-bass.com

... but the Striper Cup Weigh Station link is invalid. That’s the only important piece at this time. We’re trying to find what stations are where and on what they can weigh (or example over 50 or over 90 ;) )

capecodkid
08-10-2010, 09:46 AM
Tried responding to a personal email of a employee there and got the same error message.

FishermanTim
08-10-2010, 10:41 AM
They're all out "On The Water"!!!!

JackK
08-10-2010, 10:43 AM
I don't know if it's current, but you can at least see the list of weigh stations by googling 'OTW striper cup station' then clicking on the cached link after the url.

Raven
08-10-2010, 10:46 AM
:think:

shouldn't we have a remote controlled striper
that can deliver a message? :huh:

JohnR
08-10-2010, 10:51 AM
I don't know if it's current, but you can at least see the list of weigh stations by googling 'OTW striper cup station' then clicking on the cached link after the url.

First, good point. Second, duh, I should have though of that having only done it a few thousand times :0

OTW Striper Cup - Stations (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qOax4XYQwxsJ:www.onthewater.com/stripercupstations_2.html+OTW+striper+cup+station% 27&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us)

From July:

Weigh Stations
Check Back For Up-to-Date Listings
If you are interested in becoming an official
Striper Cup weigh station, please contact Jimmy Fee
at 800-614-3000 Ext. 202
MAINE
Kennebec Angler
Bath Saco Bay Tackle Saco

NEW HAMPHIRE
Suds & Soda Greenland
MASSACHUSETTS
Red Top Sporting Goods Buzzards Bay Falmouth Bait & Tackle E. Falmouth Larry's Tackle Edgartown Eastmans Sport & Tackle Falmouth Winchester Fishing Co. Gloucester Powderhorn Outfitters Hyannis Sports Port Hyannis Ippi's Bait and Tackle Lynn Jerry's Bait and Tackle Milford Never Home Bait and Tackle New Bedford Surfland Bait and Tackle Newbury #^&#^&#^&#^&s Bait & Tackle Oak Bluffs Goose Hummock Orleans The Hook Up Orleans Sportsmans Den Quincy First Light Anglers Rowley Canal Bait & Tackle Sagamore Riverview Bait & Tackle So Yarmouth Nelsons Bait & Tackle Truro M&D Tackle Wareham Monahans Marine Weymouth Blackbeards Tackle Truro Belsan Bait & Tackle Scituate Elm Street Bait & Tackle Salisbury Westport Bait & Tackle Westport
RHODE ISLAND
BI Fishworks Block Island Breachway Bait and Tackle Charlestown The Saltwater Edge Middletown Sam's Bait and Tackle Middletown Quaker Lane Bait & Tackle No Kingstown Snug Harbor Marina Wakefield Lucky Bait and Tackle Warren Watch Hill Outfitters Watch Hill
CONNECTICUT
Fishermans Paradise Branford Fishermans World East Norwalk J&B Tackle Niantic King Cove Marina Stonington Stratford Bait & Tackle Stratford Jack's Shoreline Bait and Tackle Westbrook
NEW YORK
Trophy Fishing Tackle Babylon Fishin Mission Bayshore Haskell's Bait and Tackle East Quogue Whitewater Outfitters Hampton Bays Ralph's Tackle and Sporting Goods Island Park Terminal Tackle Kings Park Montauk Marine Basin Montauk Hudson Park Bait and Tackle New Rochelle Cow Harbor Bait and Tackle Northport Orient Country Store Orient Wego Tackle Southold Michael's Bait and Tackle Staten Island Fisherman’s World Wappinger Falls Paulie's Tackle Montauk Erickson Bros Warwick
NEW JERSEY
Julians Bait & Tackle Atlantic Highlands Fisherman's Den Belmar Effingers Bound Brook Scott's Bait & Tackle Bradley Beach The Reel Seat Brielle Northport Marina Brigantine Riptide Bait and Tackle Brigantine Off the Hook Cape May Tackle Box Hazlet Fin-Atic's Marine Supply Ocean City Fishermans Supply Co. Point Pleasant Giglio's Sea Bright The Dock Outfitters Seaside Heights Grumpy's Tackle Seaside Park Fisherman's Headquarters Ship Bottom L and H Woods and Wate Wall L and H Woods and Wate Waretown

Piscator
08-10-2010, 10:58 AM
I didn't get my May issue and realized today I didn't get my Aug issue. I just called them to see what was up and the said they would loom into it but their server is currently down.

fishbones
08-10-2010, 11:18 AM
I didn't get my May issue and realized today I didn't get my Aug issue. I just called them to see what was up and the said they would loom into it but their server is currently down.

They must have sent your August issue to me. I got 2 of them about a week apart.

Piscator
08-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Did you get 2 May issues as well? I didn't get May or August issue.

I think someone at the Post Office here in Marshfield likes to fish!!!!!

niko
08-10-2010, 01:35 PM
[QUOTE=Piscator;787140]Did you get 2 May issues as well? I didn't get May or August issue. QUOTE]

my subsciption ran out. i've been "borrowing" yours. can i borrow the boat too?

Piscator
08-10-2010, 04:23 PM
You can borrow it, as long as you bring all your gear and take me with you