View Full Version : Well Ill'be

saltydog
08-14-2010, 12:56 PM
WENSDAY I did the walk of shame, (no fish) after casting in the surf, waking out at low to waist high an trying to get into the deep water out front where the fish hold. threw eveything I had, an ended up ZERO :wall:, even worked the tide back in ZERO:wall: anyways I walked half way back an saw this guy walking towards me, my mind said:smash: I know this guy, Ive seen him at 100's of times, I even have a autograph picture of him. Im not one for intruding on outhers while w/ there wives out enjoying them self, so as he got closer I looked at him smiled ,as he had a big smile on his face as he usually does. I know he knows me by sight, but not by name, Im not famous, but have talked to him meny of times at different shows, which is the only time I get to see everyone. was nice to see him up this neck of the wood. I dought he will ever read this an NO Im NOT going mention his name, Ill will go to his web site an tell him it was nice to see him on the beach.:uhuh:
GOOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN
P.S. I posted this in FLYFISHING so you should have a good Idear of who this is.

Raven
08-15-2010, 06:55 AM
you'll be what :confused:

Slipknot
08-15-2010, 09:47 AM
:kewl:

was he casting a deceiver? ;)

saltfly
08-15-2010, 11:15 AM
a slab fly,conomo special,or mega mushy?

saltydog
08-21-2010, 03:02 PM
Ill be is not correct I should say I already am.NO he wasen't fishin, BUT would have been using (deceiver). your the winner send me a S.A.S.E. an you will get your PRIZZZZZZZZZ.
GOOD LUCK GOOD FISHIN
P.S. Im sitting in by friends office an typing this an it up on a 40"x2' vizon screen mounted on the wall 6' away,:love: