View Full Version : Last Minute Raffle Donation Request

timmah
08-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Hi guys,

I have been charged at the last minute, with coming up with Raffle Items for our "JIM JAM" fundraiser benefit concert and family picnic for my late father's scholarship fund.

The scholarship is given each year to two outstanding scholar athletes that have overcome significant life challenges the excel in both athletics and scholastics.

My father dealt with Parkinson's Disease for over 15 years, He never complained and always had a great helping generous attitude throughout his ordeal. He was a contractor and builder all his life and once he was wheelchair bound he still would crawl down to his workshop and build and fix whatever he could on his hands and knees. His determination, will and positive attitude was astounding considering the pain and suffering he endured daily. Throughout his life he was volunteer, coach, building official, school committee member, church board member and leader in all levels of the community even during the toughest days of his illness.

Last year was the first year for the scholarship and we awarded two $1500 scholarships to some very deserving students.

If you would like to donate please send me a PM and I will arrange to have the items picked up. We can also offer Corporate Donation Receipts if requested.

If you need a fun family outing for this Saturday the 21st. Please come to the event.

Event Details.

First Annual JimJam, August 21st, 1 - 7 pm, Hyland's Orchards & Brewery, Sturbridge, MA

To benefit the Jim Dahler Memorial Scholarship Fund, which awards scholarships to Tantasqua HS students that overcome difficult life challenges...

Featuring an eclectic mix folk, blue grass, acoustic, blues and rock n roll.

Featuring #^&#^&#^&#^& Chase and the Millboys

Just Brad, Prox, The Smilemkers and more.

Raffle
Moon Bounce, Petting Zoo and games for the kids
Selection of Beers from Pioneer Brewing Company and More...

Thanks to all in the SB forum & Sorry for the Lateness of this Request."

JohnR
08-16-2010, 12:19 PM
I'll throw in a couple plugs, not sure what yet, but Big & Saltwater

afterhours
08-17-2010, 06:42 AM
i'll donate a couple of plugs, call me.

ThrowingTimber
08-17-2010, 07:19 AM
I'm in for a few plugs timmah! Ill put something together tonight.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

timmah
08-17-2010, 08:13 AM
I'm in for a few plugs timmah! Ill put something together tonight.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Thanks guys, I think you should come with the silent one anyway, and then fish the lake after.