View Full Version : Cal. Plastic Surgeon Plunges To His Death!!

BigFish
08-20-2010, 06:47 AM
Tragic but at the same time very appropriate! The horses ass was busy "Tweeting" while driving and he drove off a cliff!!!!:huh: Stupidity should be painful! At least he did not hit a car head on and kill a family of 5!!:uhuh:

striperman36
08-20-2010, 06:50 AM
His dog lived though, however, the dog was not texting driving down a friggin canyon wall in a Porsche.

The Dad Fisherman
08-20-2010, 08:36 AM
I wonder if his twitter page said....."Driving off Cliff, WTF"

JohnnyD
08-20-2010, 08:48 AM
I'm wondering why this was front page news on CNN listed as "Breaking: Heidi Montagu's lawyer dead"

BigFish
08-20-2010, 09:16 AM
I heard his last text was....."Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh................THUMP!":uhuh:

Swimmer
08-24-2010, 04:39 PM
Little girl in West Bridgewater several years ago said as her last words to her friend she was talking to on her cell as she was negotiating a turn going like hell in the center of town, "I think I am going to die", as she hit a cell phone store next to Bunceys pitch and putt. And she did.

Raven
08-24-2010, 06:27 PM
JohnR you were just testing that on yer new toy

where you speak and the computer translates
it into typed words

cars need to become computers that you sit inside of
that do not allow the vehicle to crash or drive off of a cliff.

you can have to much to drink.....get in the back seat and say
"Home James" and off you go on automatic pilot.

FishermanTim
08-25-2010, 11:00 AM
They need a vehicle that will drive for you while you are allowed to text freely.....Oh, wait, they already have that. IT'S CALLED A TAXI!

He got exactly what he deserved. and thankfully he only killed himself.
How many auto deaths within the past year alone were text/cell phone related?
With DUI's (driving under the influence) DWD's (driving while distracted) and EDA's (elderly driver accident) you spend most of your time trying to dodge these "bullets" just going to the local store!

All I can say is the idiot that hits me as DUI or DWD better have good insurance (auto & health) 'cause they're going to need BOTH!

BigFish
08-25-2010, 11:07 AM
Statistics show more deaths from cell pnone related accidents than drunk driving!!!! Imagine that!!!:call::rocketem: