View Full Version : S-B Peddle/Paddle Fest Saturday!

BigFish
08-25-2010, 05:03 PM
This as been posted in the Kayak Forum for awhile but I thought I would toss it in here if anyone missed it! A bunch of us are getting together Saturday morning at my house in Hanover at 5:00am! We are launching from the Driftway in Scituate and taking the North River out on the dropping tide to 4th Cliff and Hummarock! Its a beautiful spot, great fishing and Saturday is going to be a gorgeous day for it! We will fish awhile and catch the incoming tide back up the river then head back to my house for a cookout! Its a Potluck so everyone needs to feed the bears!:rotf2: We have about 5-6 guys going right now and would welcome anyone who may want to come along? I would also welcome any S-B members who may want to come by my house when we get back to join in the cookout if you like? Just need to contribute some chow.....anything! I have a giant cooler full of beer here that needs work!!:uhuh: Please just let me know you are coming and I will tell you what time we will be back! Its gonna be a great day!!

O.D. Mike
08-25-2010, 06:12 PM
Hope the surf isn't like this on Saturday!!!!!

First - picture is close to North River entrance...

Second - surfs up...

Be careful out there on Saturday.

Mike

BigFish
08-25-2010, 06:44 PM
There is an alternate place closeby......so we have the bases covered!:uhuh:

saltydog
08-25-2010, 09:23 PM
GOOD LUCK.SATURDAY, QUESTION do you have any more RASBERRY HATS, my wife is PO'DDDD cause I gave everone else one but her. PM info an will send check
GOOD LUCK GODO PLUGGIN:uhuh:

BigFish
08-25-2010, 10:51 PM
I do Rich!!!:uhuh:

BigFish
08-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Bump!

FishermanTim
08-27-2010, 10:43 AM
Saturday's winds will be around 7 from the west and dropping as the day goes on.
Low tide is at 8:05 am and high is 2:20 pm (approx.)

Looks like a good day to be on the seas!