View Full Version : NON english TV commercials

Raider Ronnie
09-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Anyone else noticing the NON english TV commercials being shown on different channels ?

JohnnyD
09-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Didn't notice them until I moved to Franklin. Thought it was a regional thing. You're in Wrentham right?

striperman36
09-06-2010, 08:51 PM
Not here on comcast

Raven
09-07-2010, 03:51 AM
press 1 for english

BigFish
09-07-2010, 06:49 AM
Press the "%$%$%$%$ button and walk away!!:fury:<This is in english....in case anyone is wondering?

The Dad Fisherman
09-07-2010, 07:16 AM
This is America...they're free to have commercials in any language they want. I got bigger things to worry about and to get pissed about than the occasional spanish commercial on the tube.

I would think that the constant barrage of commercials about, Erectile Dysfunction, Yeast Infections, Diahrea, Hemmoroids, Bloating, Cramps, Jock-itch, Birth Control, and lubes that will have the Little Lady seeing Sky-rockets would bother people more than a Spanish commercial....but if you want to waste your time and energy over that....have a ball.

I just use that time to get up and go take a leak....:rolleyes:

PRBuzz
09-07-2010, 08:00 AM
On English speaking stations you press SAP and get Spanish, so on Spanish stations do you get English? The Spanish stations have the hottest women!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raider Ronnie
09-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Didn't notice them until I moved to Franklin. Thought it was a regional thing. You're in Wrentham right?

Thats correct, I'm in Wrentham, and it's not like we have a spanish population here !

Hey just in case you got any kids playing Pop Warner football in Franklin, sorry about the beatings our KP teams put on Franklin yesterday !!! :rotf2:

JohnnyD
09-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Thats correct, I'm in Wrentham, and it's not like we have a spanish population here !

Hey just in case you got any kids playing Pop Warner football in Franklin, sorry about the beatings our KP teams put on Franklin yesterday !!! :rotf2:

No kids and new to town so no allegiances here. :grins:

UserRemoved1
09-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Este do quandro noce piton