View Full Version : habs fall classic?

Pete F.
09-10-2010, 06:15 AM
What's up?
Do I need to take columbus day off?

Pt.JudeJoe
09-10-2010, 06:31 PM
The Habs for Hasbro memorial tournament will go on again this year.:fishin: It will be ,as always, Columbus Day weekend from 5 pm Fri Oct 8th to 9 am Sun. Oct 10th. am working on getting sponsors and prizes for the raffle now. Hopefully we can still have the awards at the Coddington Brewing Co. again. I hope to have all the loose ends tied up next week. Stay tuned. I will post a Tournament - sticky- thread soon.
Basically we are looking at the same format> 3 largest fish get custom Habs needlefish trophies and the big raffle, which in addition to the entry fees raises the money for the kids at Hasbro. I have seen firsthand what a wonderful job they do there. It is a wonderful cause that Ole Johhny would be proud of.

tlapinski
09-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Joe, any chance we can get the tournament opened up to CT? I would be willing to assist in geting us a CT weigh station.

redlite
09-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Joe, any chance we can get the tournament opened up to CT? I would be willing to assist in geting us a CT weigh station.

No. This way it forces you to come up here again.

Pete F.
09-12-2010, 07:17 PM
Thanks, I and I'm sure others appreciate that you take the time to do this.

ivanputski
09-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Looking forward to fishing this again this year!

stinkyink
09-16-2010, 02:31 PM
Putski hopefully we have a better outing than last year. Catch up on your sleep your gonna need it.