View Full Version : Making Popsicles...where to buy the little bags?

Saltheart
09-10-2010, 03:55 PM
I got some popsicle molds and want to start doing some with good juice like welch's grape and tropicana orange , etc. I want to be able to make my 4 molds worth and then after they freeze , put them in the little wax or whatever bags so they don't take up the whole freezer like when they are in the molds.

Anybody know where they sell the little bags. I saw some before but didn't make a not of it. They sell wax paper bags and some other kind of bags just for freezer pop applications. Anybody know where to get them?

Jimbo
09-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Do you have a Party City or any place like that near you? They might.

Piscator
09-10-2010, 07:23 PM
toss a little booze in the mixture and you can make adult popsicles:buds:

ecduzitgood
09-10-2010, 07:57 PM
AC Moore has bags for candy or lollypops...maybe.

Saltheart
09-11-2010, 12:03 PM
toss a little booze in the mixture and you can make adult popsicles:buds:

When you start reading on it , its incredible how many variations , ingrediants , layers etc you can do with a popsicle. I just want to freeze fruit juice.

If you put too much alchohol they will not freeze right! :)

I'll check out the two stores mentioned. Thanks .

O.D. Mike
09-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Saltheart,
I was a Michaels with the wife and saw popsicle molds in the clearance rack for a buck..... That was in Plymouth, don't get me for spot burning...

Saltheart
09-13-2010, 10:16 AM
I tried the party store and ACMOORE but both had these highly decorated bags , maybe 25 per package and costly.

I want plain bags at like $10 per thousand. One buy and I
m good for life.

I'll try Michael's and look for the $1 molds. That's a good deal. I paid $3 for the normally $9 molds on clearence. Fir $1 I would double my inventory of molds for $4. :)

I may need to mail order. One site just showed using a flat piece of paper and wrapping them rather than bagging them. It may come to that.