View Full Version : th ditch @ dusk

iamskippy
09-11-2010, 09:43 AM
i will be there tonight hit me up if you are bored.

iamskippy
09-11-2010, 07:24 PM
this double star tide is making me cry. however some whos with me got his stripe cherry popped with a 26 er...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raven
09-12-2010, 08:17 AM
i heard there's trolls after dark :devil2:

iamskippy
09-12-2010, 08:42 AM
i heard there's trolls after dark :devil2:

Indeed, However i didnt run into any :(

~side note ~ it heated up last night and turned out to be a fun night, i would have pics but our buddy that was taking pictures got a little to drunk and forgot to hit save :(

Mike P
09-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Indeed, However i didnt run into any :(

~side note ~ it heated up last night and turned out to be a fun night, i would have pics but our buddy that was taking pictures got a little to drunk and forgot to hit save :(

Keep on posting when you and your buddies are coming down, because there's nothing I like better than sharing the rocks with a bunch of drunks :doh:

BigFish
09-12-2010, 12:17 PM
I think we need a "Drunk Fishermen" forum!:smash:

5/0
09-12-2010, 12:49 PM
Keep on posting when you and your buddies are coming down, because there's nothing I like better than sharing the rocks with a bunch of drunks :doh:

I copy that,plus gotta love those functions held by other sites it just bings bad news:rotf2:

iamskippy
09-12-2010, 03:36 PM

cool i will look for you next time im there. and for the records the friend that was drunk wasnt fishing.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device