View Full Version : Fly Swap Help

Bobbike
03-18-2003, 02:06 PM
OK, I got all the flies....I separated them....I have 15 sets...I have 12 return envelopes....don't need one for John or myself....that makes 14 :smash:
What I need is your screen name, then real name and last intl.
Like this: Bobbike = Bob B.
The sooner I get these names to a pile of flies, the sooner you'll get yours :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Hey by the way, THANKS to all who tyed...Flies look great

If your feet aint wet...U aint fishin

Bobbike
03-18-2003, 02:07 PM
Sorry I have 11 return envelopes, thats the confusion

Slipknot
03-18-2003, 02:23 PM
Bob, I am Bruce M.

I tied the clousers

slipknot = Bruce M

I believe I included a return envelope.

Maybe Saltheart or his friends wanted to combine 2 sets?? :?:

Good luck.

And thanks again for doing this.

Saltheart
03-18-2003, 02:32 PM
Yes , Smokey sent in 4 sets but all 4 sets should go back to him. So for Dave L , Steve L , Smokey and Saltheart , all go in the return envelope to Smokey. I believe he put a letter inside with the flies that gave his return address and instructions. If its not obvious , let me know and I'll have Smokey get on here and explain.

Smokey is Paul L.
Dav is Dave L
Steve L is steve L
Saltheart is Mike W

ragfly
03-18-2003, 02:37 PM
Peter D. I tied the olive clousers.

jeffsod
03-18-2003, 03:06 PM
I had committed to the swap in the original thread but haven't had time to complete my flies until recently. So you don't have mine yet but if you have enough flies already to complete the swap and don't need mine then thats ok. I thought I had until the end of March to get them to you. I could have them in the mail on Wednesday if need be. Just let me know either way. I don't want to delay the swap but do want to make sure everyone gets the correct amount of flies for their efforts.

Bobbike
03-18-2003, 03:12 PM
Okie Dokie, Jeff U had me confused :confused:
I thought (my problem) I had received all the flies.
By all means, PLEASE mail yours to mw and we'll get this all taken care of. I am sorry for the confusion

If your feet aint wet....U aint fishin

Smokey
03-18-2003, 06:33 PM
Bob are we all set?

jeffsod
03-19-2003, 08:49 AM
Ok, flies are done and in the mail. Sent them priority even as it worked out the same cost since priority packaging is free where regular first class packaging is not.

Fisherwoman
03-19-2003, 09:17 AM
Sorry Bobbike, I probably started some of this confusion. I sent you 2 sets of 15 flies, thought I would throw in an extra one for everybody. I sent you the terminator with the angel hair and red eyes and the squid fly. Pink and flashy!!!! Sorry everybody.
Jules

Bobbike
03-20-2003, 06:29 PM
WE all set !!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
Got all the flies in and we be mailing them soon, for a quick peep :cool: see them at the MSBA show.
The flies are great and a BIG thanks to all

Bobbike
03-21-2003, 08:45 AM
Okie Dokie, the flies are in ...counted...serated...repackaged and mailed !!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
See ya at the show

Bobbike
03-21-2003, 08:47 AM
and thanks to all who made this possible

Bazza
03-21-2003, 04:25 PM
Bob, thanks for organizing the fly swap.

jeffsod
03-24-2003, 09:51 AM
I received the flies this morning. They all look great!!
I cannot wait to start putting them to use.

Thank you very much for organizing this Bob.

On another note I saw my first herring in the mouth of a seagull yesterday at a little herring run in a little town in Rhode Island. Spring has sprung....