View Full Version : this has to piss you off

RIJIMMY
09-21-2010, 02:02 PM
read this article...

Obama’s aunt says ‘system’ was at fault - The Boston Globe (http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2010/09/21/obamas_aunt_says_system_was_at_fault/?p1=Local_Links)

How the F can she be in public housing and getting $700 a month when she is AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT???? We only know about this beacuse of the Obama connection, how many more are out there? THIS IS WHY I OPPOSE THE HEALTH CARE REFORM !!!!!!!!!!!!!
How many hard working americans worked until they were buried while mooches like this are supported by us! She even says, its the system thats flawed! Nice sunglasses and jewelry, man life must be hard. sickeneing!

JohnnyD
09-21-2010, 02:05 PM
:yawn:

RIJIMMY
09-21-2010, 02:08 PM
:yawn:

it doesnt bother you that an illegal immigrant received free housing and 700 a month? For years?

Bronko
09-21-2010, 02:10 PM
A complete and utter disgrace.

scottw
09-21-2010, 02:17 PM
I offended that president "my brother's keeper" let his auntie live on the street...

JohnnyD
09-21-2010, 02:22 PM
it doesnt bother you that an illegal immigrant received free housing and 700 a month? For years?

Absolutely, regardless of whom she's related to. I'm just finding it boring that 7 out of the last 11 or so threads you've started in the Political Forum over the last month have been bitching about Obama or liberals. This has got to be at least the 3rd or 4th time you've complained about this.

RIJIMMY
09-21-2010, 02:25 PM
Absolutely, regardless of whom she's related to. I'm just finding it boring that 7 out of the last 11 or so threads you've started in the Political Forum over the last month have been bitching about Obama or liberals. This has got to be at least the 3rd or 4th time you've complained about this.

this thread doesnt reference anything obama did or liberals. Your getting a little loopy

fishbones
09-21-2010, 02:30 PM
Jimmy, how dare you have the audacity to start threads in the POLITICAL FORUM about POLITICS! Keep that stuff about the President out of here! There's no place for political talk in here!

RIJIMMY
09-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Jimmy, how dare you have the audacity to start threads in the POLITICAL FORUM about POLITICS! Keep that stuff about the President out of here! There's no place for political talk in here!

I know and I quoted an article that was first published today, I know news gets old......

Apparently I've started 4 threads about this before. I guess Im getting a little old.

JohnnyD
09-21-2010, 02:37 PM
this thread doesnt reference anything obama did or liberals. Your getting a little loopy

Meh... all the complaining has turned into white noise.

RIJIMMY
09-21-2010, 02:39 PM
Meh... all the complaining has turned into white noise.

sure, play the race card!

scottw
09-21-2010, 02:58 PM
who knew Auntie Zetuni was still s#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g off the system?....with the way they piss away money you'd think they'd just stick her in some corner of the White House and have the help feed her, it's not like there's not enough room...she can ride on the dog's jet...:uhuh:

JohnnyD
09-21-2010, 03:30 PM
sure, play the race card!

Other races can, why can't I?!:rotf2: