View Full Version : SPRING TIME!

lennyr
03-20-2003, 09:52 AM
Thanks to all my SOL friends for helping me get through this long winter. Reading post about your experiences will help me become a better fisherman. Thanks to #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& for the great lures, saltheart, johnR and all the others for advise you can't put a price on. I going to the bass show this weekend and hope to put faces to some of the names. If you guys are ever looking for a dedicated easy to get along with partner for some shore fishing, please drop me an email or post. I have fished the canal a few times but am mostly a waders and skinny water fisherman. love the posts on teasers (new to me) and fishing with lures at night. I use to give up at total dark, but now got some purple and black needlefish to try! Hope you all have safe and productive seasons. As for me and Luther, we are headin to the water. If you guys or gals are ever around Fairhaven and see some guy try'in to keep a black lab from swimming out to a hooked fish, THATS US! God bless.

JohnR
03-20-2003, 10:22 AM
Thanks to all my SOL friends for helping me get through this long winter. Hey Lenny - that's your SOL friends AND your S-B friends :D here,

hehehehe.... See ya this weekend!

lennyr
03-20-2003, 10:32 AM
Thanks for correcting me. Thank you S-B friends! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!