View Full Version : Moss to the Vikes?

JamesJet
10-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Not confirmed but reports say he is asking for a trade and the vikings are very interested....I just saw it on ESPN ticker.
I don't know how I feel about it. Brady's underneath game will suffer and Welker will be SO much less effective. #1 corners will start playing him and or the entire defensive backfield will be keying on him. Even when Moss mopes around out there - he still draws attention. Who's our deep threat Tate?
On the other hand, Bill understands how a bad apple spoils the bunch and with the young fragile crew on this team, more that usual, emotion and buy in means that much more. One bad guy can sour a bunch of young guys who havent learned to tune stuff out yet.

BigFish
10-05-2010, 08:31 PM
He is under contract and there is no great trade value for whats left of the season for Moss! It is in his best interest to play his ass off and it works out for the Pats! He ain't going no where!! If they were to trade him their season would go out the window! Better for the Pats to let him finish his contract!

striperman36
10-05-2010, 08:46 PM
RUMOR,
For what, Favre?

JamesJet
10-05-2010, 09:13 PM
??

Its obviously a rumor or whatever you want to call it but its getting press as if its really in discussion. Brett Favre needs wideouts and if you remember really wanted Moss in GB. He's a gunslinger and Moss is (was) the classic go up and get it guy.