View Full Version : sick hungary footage

UserRemoved1
10-06-2010, 02:14 PM
Toxic Sludge Floods Towns in Budapest (http://news.yahoo.com/video/weather-15749664/22303841)

yikes that is just nasty

Imagine the animals/fish killed.

FishermanTim
10-06-2010, 03:05 PM
It's another "Love canal" or "A Civil Action" scenario in the making.

That whole area will be contaminated beyond repair once those chemicals seep into the subsoil and the watertable.

It's a disasterous shame, and I'm sure that the company that is responsible is probably operating on a bare-bones budget and could NEVER afford to clean up its mess!

BigFish
10-06-2010, 03:10 PM
Thats wonderful isn't it??? :jump1: We will kill this planet yet...just give mankind a little more time!!!:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

MarshCappa
10-06-2010, 03:25 PM
The planet will be fine. Humans will be long extinct after we kill ourselves off from what we are creating. The planet will shake us off like a flea and start all over again.

buckman
10-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Won't the toxic sludge eating microbes clean it up?? :biglaugh:

tattoobob
10-06-2010, 06:40 PM
That's just sad, and stuff like this should not be happening with all the Technology we have in the 21st century

UserRemoved1
10-07-2010, 05:39 AM
If you want to see something, Google KOLONTAR, Hungary, look at the satellite view under maps. Zoom in you can see the actual sludge pit. It's visible pretty far out. That was a lake of sludge that I approximate at 1 mile across.

iamskippy
10-07-2010, 08:53 AM
That's just sad, and stuff like this should not be happening with all the Technology we have in the 21st century
few problems with that theory is not every country is in the 21st century and to add insult to injury they know countries like the US or some dumb ass over weight hippy righeous celebrities like Oprah or sally struthers would rather help them then help there own country .
so why should they care or worry?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

JackK
10-07-2010, 09:22 AM
The planet will be fine. Humans will be long extinct after we kill ourselves off from what we are creating. The planet will shake us off like a flea and start all over again.

:rotf2: The planet already got what it wanted from us... plastic.