View Full Version : Hab's tally

ANY LUCK?
10-09-2010, 09:10 AM
just weighed a 30.33 and a 30.71 at QL.

Any Luck?

chrisjoe13
10-09-2010, 09:26 AM
I drove to the spot, I made the plug....he caught the fish!
Nice job bro....:wall: (tall guys make 30#ers look small)

JohnR
10-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Nice going. I gots nada while Ra*** was crushing barely legals. I suck.

trevier
10-09-2010, 10:32 AM
looks like all the action is in RI, not worth going to the cape from the pictures I see,

JohnR
10-09-2010, 10:33 AM
looks like all the action is in RI, not worth going to the cape from the pictures I see,

Clever redirection :rotf2:

Adam_777
10-09-2010, 10:54 AM

If getting skunked the last 5 nights is action come on down.I reeled in a 50 the other night.30feet of 50 pounds of red weed.Fights like an old boot.Takes a little line in the wash.:rotf2:

Fishoholic
10-09-2010, 11:22 AM
I thought I have have a shot with a 25.6 but I clearly need to fish harder tonight :wall:

Pt.JudeJoe
10-09-2010, 11:32 AM
I thought I have have a shot with a 25.6 but I clearly need to fish harder tonight :wall:

:devil2: Yes you ALL need to fish harder....Quonny weighed in a 35.8.This is the heaviest total of fish in the 3 years we have run this tournament. It looks like there really ARE stipers around! Good luck everybody ,see y'all tomorrow at the Coddington Brewing Co. @3PM for the awards and big ole RAFFLE!

basswipe
10-09-2010, 12:51 PM
One follow is all I could muster.But if you read my other thread,all the time I spent out lastnight had nothing to do with fishing!

ANY LUCK?
10-09-2010, 05:28 PM
Everyone! Quick! Proceed to Race Point! There are no fish in RI!

ANY LUCK?
10-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Any word? Suspense is killing me ... especially with the ice cold skunk from last night still haunting me ...

Any Luck?

bassballer
10-10-2010, 10:02 AM
had a couple rat bass and some gorilla blues. Nothing worth weighing.

Good job guys. nice fish.

JohnR
10-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Suspense is killing you? My lack of skilz is killing me ;)

You must wait until awards are given to end suspense :devil2:

BassDawg
10-10-2010, 11:17 AM
and that is precisely WHY we have the

awards shindig at the Blooberry Factory today.

besides you COULD win something COOOL from the raffle table!!!

and then there is the hanging out with all of Li'l Rhody's Rocks Stars and legendary wily veterans and the New Breed. plus the burgers, nachos, skins, reubens are awesome, and there is a pool table there along with plenty of flat screens for today's games~~~ no shot at a trophy for this Skunk~laden Loco. not even a bump, while everyone around me bailed boos and skimpy stripers!!

i am definitely(with help from Ross,et al) making a MA event happen for 2011,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay toooooned! i think Tlap wants to do something in his neck of the surf, as well?

what say ye about the sweet Needlefish 1st, 2nd, & 3rd trophies for each state's(CT, RI, MA, etc...) top three finishers(stripers only, surf only, state only); then the State with the highest 3 fish total(1st - 3rd) wins the HABS Memorial Fall Classic Stein/Chalice/Mug/Bowl/Whathaveyou and each year the State Award gets vied for!??!

i kinda like the NShore's chances vs the AQ vs the Southern rivers.
MV versus The Block versus CT's equivalent; The Ditch vs The Breachways vs CT's equivalent,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just an idea and a weigh to expand John's memory, increase the giving, and to perhaps answer the notion of which state's surf is the most prolific for any given year?

not that the LATTER matters to anyone who fishes competetively, RIGHT?!!
:hs: :hs: :uhuh: :uhuh: :hs: :hs: