View Full Version : Ditch Torture

tysdad115
10-12-2010, 03:20 PM
If anyone wants to join me any morning this week at the ditch I am going to subject myself to more abuse. Starting tomorrow early am, eels,wood and rubber...if anyone's out there let me know. I hate suffering alone and would meet up anywhere. :wall:

BigFish
10-12-2010, 03:26 PM
I will be there about 7 Andy! All set with pre-dawn.

JamesJet
10-12-2010, 03:38 PM
I would love to as I think its going to be good as long as your expectations are in line. Since its a little later topwater bite, it makes going before work a little harder proposition. Jigging got fish much later into the day.

Additionally I need to spend some family time, as my wife commented the other day that you have been in a haze thinking about, preparing and then going on the 4 day canal bender I was just on.

Good Luck!

tysdad115
10-12-2010, 03:38 PM
I will be there about 7 Andy! All set with pre-dawn.

I can meet you there Larry, let me know where you will be.

ProfessorM
10-12-2010, 04:48 PM
I'll be there too, but I will ride other way if I see Lawrence as he has no mojo and I'm not sharing the little bit I got left

piemma
10-12-2010, 05:01 PM
"and then going on the 4 day canal bender I was just on."

I did that last Thursday thru Sunday. 160 mile R/T, 4 times and then 3 hours of rock hopping on moving bowling balls each night. I was ready for the ER Monday afternoon. I did catch so decent fish (certainly not up the the level of the internet heros) in the mid-20s. Thank God I am travleing the next 2 days or I would be back.

tysdad115
10-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Paul there is no escape. Larry will catch tomorrow. I'm wearing "magic" pink boots. We will find fish!!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

ProfessorM
10-12-2010, 06:59 PM
lets hope so. I don't think I can take another no buddy luv's me thread

BigFish
10-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Paul lubs me!:love:

ProfessorM
10-12-2010, 07:09 PM
I lub everybody.

I will be looking for stiffy. He better not be home in bed what I call him in the morning. Last week he called me and told me they were breaking on the east end. He said he cold see them from the cape side. They are all over the place he says. So I hump it all the way down to pips, small fish. I say f this and start to head back and realize the wind is cranking SW about 20 and I am parked at Herring run. I could have killed him as I was still hacking up a lung from cold I had. I called him back and told him I hated him.

tysdad115
10-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Paul if your there early maybe I could fish with you,let me know if your interested. Im still new at this but Im not a pain in the ass....much.

iamskippy
10-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Andy Pencile me in for thursday am!

Slingah
10-13-2010, 02:17 AM
I wish I could meet you Andy...It's 3a.m. and I just got in from work:smash:...this year has been a bust for me.....priorities stink sometimes...
At least from the sound of it I'm not missing much :rotf2: :jump1:

BigFish
10-13-2010, 11:19 AM
Ummmm.....yeah you did!:uhuh:

Slingah
10-13-2010, 11:26 AM
notice smilies.......believe me I wish I could be fishing:wall:
maybe soon

tysdad115
10-13-2010, 12:44 PM
There were alot out there Slingah,just not on my line..Ive been there enough,its good there now,just not for me.

ProfessorM
10-13-2010, 07:42 PM
Like said above there were some nice fish mixed in with some very finicky fish. I had mostly finicky fish in front of me but I was next to Davey when he hung that nice one on top. Strangely it was very uncrowded today, was by myself for most of the morning wondering if I was missing something somewhere else.

ProfessorM
10-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Paul if your there early maybe I could fish with you,let me know if your interested. Im still new at this but Im not a pain in the ass....much.

would have been my pleasure but i didn't see this post. I did run into Mr. Big Doom and Gloom but he had a smile.:) I also ran into the new Mr. doom and gloom , Mr. Sauerkraut. Sorry for your slow fishing Allan but no one fishes hard than you so it is going to turn around for you and you will have the last laugh:uhuh: