View Full Version : beyond grumpiness bigtime

Raven
10-12-2010, 06:44 PM
this whole mexican mafia crap is really pissing me off

it's time for the USA to get involved on the mexican side of the fence!

F :point: IRAQ
F :point: Afghanistan

this SH1T is happening right in our own back yard :af:
now to the second American brutally murdered

then the Mexican investigator looking into the case has
his head sent to the Mexican military just to show them
how inefficient and inadequate they are...which is sadly true.

Time for OBAMA to show he has some sack

launch some friggan NAVY vessels on that lake
and kick there friggan asses in a definite way.

Its freakin perfect because it's a water assault opportunity!
back that up with some cobras and other flying gunships
and some drones and shock and awe those bastards !

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/10/12/texas.falcon.lake.head/index.html

LT. DAN 2
10-13-2010, 06:01 AM
Send in Drones...not worth risking our Brave Men for this mission.
Less expensive too!

afterhours
10-13-2010, 07:24 AM
no kidding....these bad guys need to be dealt with- with extreme predjudice.

ecduzitgood
10-13-2010, 09:25 AM
Make marijuana legal to grow and these problems would go away.

UserRemoved1
10-13-2010, 10:04 AM
I don't disagree with this. It was legal at one time. LOOk at all the tax $$ they'd get.

The Dad Fisherman
10-13-2010, 10:27 AM

Don't even think it would make a dent in the violence.....probably increase it....smaller pie to slice

Mexico is also responsible for the Majority of Methamphetamine, Cocaine, and Heroin that enters this country.....not to mention a huge trade in Human Trafficking...can't make those problems go away by making them legal.

RIJIMMY
10-13-2010, 11:32 AM
"mexican mafia"
what a racist statement! Are you saying all mexicans are bad? Wait, mafia is an italian word, are all italians bad? So are you profiling these people? Do you know what this will LEAD to! Look at the terrible Arizona immigration law, I heard 90 yr old Mexican American grandmothers are getting pulled over (from their wheelchairs) and asked for id! These drug dealers just want a better life. They have it hard in mexico! You cant blame them for beheading people, its their culture. You need to show more respect to people of different backgrounds. this type of talk leads to violent actions against wholesome gangster, err, criminals, err, I mean mis-understood non conformists!

striperman36
10-13-2010, 11:34 AM
"mexican mafia"
what a racist statement! Are you saying all mexicans are bad? Wait, mafia is an italian word, are all italians bad? So are you profiling these people? Do you know what this will LEAD to! Look at the terrible Arizona immigration law, I heard 90 yr old Mexican American grandmothers are getting pulled over (from their wheelchairs) and asked for id! These drug dealers just want a better life. They have it hard in mexico! You cant blame them for beheading people, its their culture. You need to show more respect to people of different backgrounds. this type of talk leads to violent actions against wholesome gangster, err, criminals, err, I mean mis-understood non conformists!

Mexican Islamic mafia

RIJIMMY
10-13-2010, 12:00 PM
Im going to go home and burn the Qdoba take out menu!

JohnnyD
10-13-2010, 02:24 PM
Shoot on sight Zones. "Fence hoppers will be shot on sight." Special Forces Units set up to look like civilians in civilian boats.

Militarize the F&#k out of the boarder. Setup No-Man's-Land areas with Landmines.

Stop setting up water stations and sending helos on search & rescue missions of fence hoppers. Stop providing medical care, WITH MY TAX DOLLARS, for these people.

Add some effing risk to jumping the boarder.

RIJIMMY
10-13-2010, 03:02 PM
Shoot on sight Zones. "Fence hoppers will be shot on sight." Special Forces Units set up to look like civilians in civilian boats.

Militarize the F&#k out of the boarder. Setup No-Man's-Land areas with Landmines.

Stop setting up water stations and sending helos on search & rescue missions of fence hoppers. Stop providing medical care, WITH MY TAX DOLLARS, for these people.

Add some effing risk to jumping the boarder.

Johnny, I love you more everyday.

fishbones
10-13-2010, 03:07 PM

He better be careful. If the wrong people see that post, he's gonna be kicked out of the Communist party. :devil2:

JohnnyD
10-13-2010, 03:28 PM

He better be careful. If the wrong people see that post, he's gonna be kicked out of the Communist party. :devil2:

This illegal immigration situation, the crap with these Mexican drug lords owning Mexico and innocent Americans dying really pisses me off. I've stopped associating with people that have called me a racist for making similar statements to those in my last post.

It is only a matter of time before these warlords start operations in the US and act as brazenly as they do in Mexico. Should that happen, this government had better respond in a way best stated by Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction: "And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Time to start sending armed Drones over Mexico. We know where these warlords are and their operational compounds. Let's send those m-fers a message.

Raven
10-13-2010, 04:31 PM
It is only a matter of time before these warlords start operations in the US and act as brazenly as they do in Mexico. Should that happen,

Time to start sending armed Drones over Mexico.

>>>>> sTART OPERATIONS?????? :doh:

ummm they're ALREADY established in 235 cities right now
within the USA
and canada too

the drones are already flying..over the border

whether or not they are armed is anyones guess.

Raven
10-13-2010, 04:37 PM
i think their boats would be excellent training for sabotage missions for our navy seals just for practice....:uhuh:

they have already threatened american police personell and of course the "meegra"

~~~
making weed legal would rob them of 60- 65 percent of their profit margin and business not to mention generate tax revenue here.

on tv, they had the "cannabis row" interviews and the state of Colorado has already collected 2.1 million dollars in tax money off the controlled sale of medical pot.

abductions of americans in sandiego is now a regular occurrence for ransom money

PRBuzz
10-13-2010, 05:28 PM
We can't even stop the illegals that have ZERO $$ from crossing the US borders so there is no way the US can stop the drug cartels, from Mexico or any other country, with millions $$$$$$$$$ in support for bribes.

Backbeach Jake
10-13-2010, 05:30 PM
I've always thought the our Special Forces could "practice" in domestic hotspots. But that would just be wrong..wouldn't it?

The Dad Fisherman
10-14-2010, 05:04 AM
It is only a matter of time before these warlords start operations in the US and act as brazenly as they do in Mexico.

Like Raven Said......They already are...

80% of pot crop invades parks - USATODAY.com (http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/environment/2008-09-11-national-parks_N.htm)

UserRemoved1
10-14-2010, 05:52 AM
HOW the heck do they get it out of a park like this without being seen or caught.

80% of pot crop invades parks - USATODAY.com (http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/environment/2008-09-11-national-parks_N.htm)

spence
10-14-2010, 06:04 AM
Mexican Islamic mafia
Yep...clearly with all the beheaddings they must be Muslims. Only Islam could inspire such violence :devil2:

-spence

Raven
10-14-2010, 06:16 AM
france invented it http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/ravenob1/behead.gif

RIJIMMY
10-14-2010, 08:01 AM
We can't even stop the illegals that have ZERO $$ from crossing the US borders so there is no way the US can stop the drug cartels, from Mexico or any other country, with millions $$$$$$$$$ in support for bribes.

Not cant stop, wont.

redlite
10-14-2010, 08:23 AM
One of my best friends is a US Border Patrol officer in Tuscon, AZ. They are DESPISED out there by the general public.
Some of the stories he tells me are ridiculous of what these people go through to try to sneak into America. They gotta be pretty damn desperate to walk miles and miles across barren wastelands in 100+ degree temps for days on end. He says that they return some of the same people back a couple of times. They drop them back at the border and they just start right over. New practice has been to drive them to the other end of the border before they pitch em back over.

It is a scary situation. Fear is an incredible weapon.
Weed??? Who gives a rats arse about weed. There are bigger drug problems in my opinion.
And as far as the drug growing in the parks? I think a lot of that is BS. Someone is looking for justification for a budget increase.
Call me "racist" , "non-american", "how do you think you are now american, your ancestors came from somewhere"....Yeah, they did, but they did it LEGALLY. We should build a fenced pen area the length of the border and fill it with lions...Self sustaining border guards........

JohnnyD
10-14-2010, 10:07 PM

Secretly growing pot deep in remote areas of national parks is far from brazen.

I wasn't considering these pot operations when I said "start operations". I meant more on the caliber in which they operate in Mexico with hit squads and killing any official who investigates a crime. Right now, they operate on a similar level the major gangs.

Raven
10-15-2010, 03:44 AM
true ,.......... heads are not being taken "yet" within the usa

illegals are asked to mule or not to mule

that is the quesion

an answer of no is followed by a bullet or a machete

afterhours
10-15-2010, 06:56 AM
time to take out the cartels- take the killing to them. "hey pedro there's a man here to see you- he's in an apache gunship"

Raven
10-15-2010, 07:37 AM
i'll never forget walking the streets of Tijuana, Mexico for the very first time... I'd say the year was 1976... and as i walk along with the family on the way to dinner or the bullfights ....this little mexican dude is tugging on my pant leg like some horny dog, sneakin behind me... all anxious like....

askin if i wanna buy a kilo..."you want to buy a kilo man", and i couldn't seem to convince him "politely" F-NO man... G.T.F.O.A.H. .... leave me alone... :doh:

cuz,
his brother is a usually a border guard
and they have a real nice scam.

likwid
10-15-2010, 09:39 AM
true ,.......... heads are not being taken "yet" within the usa

illegals are asked to mule or not to mule

that is the quesion

an answer of no is followed by a bullet or a machete

yet?
HAHAHAHHAHA
ok :rotf2: