View Full Version : Pogies

Nebe
10-19-2010, 03:22 PM
Nothing drives me more nuts than finding this....YouTube - Pogies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAjShhxFM8g)

tattoobob
10-19-2010, 03:59 PM
Last time I saw that there were 30 pounders beating the crap out of them

Parker650
10-19-2010, 04:34 PM
Haaa...I literally just left there (I think), probably saw you...I was standing on the wall watching...

Nebe
10-19-2010, 06:55 PM
No fish on them. I hooked and landed one that was lucky to be 10 lbs and that was it....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Adam_777
10-20-2010, 02:43 PM
I just saw a bunch of peanuts sunning themselves today.Not a care in the world.The bass and blues must have found better food somewhere else.

BassDawg
10-20-2010, 03:19 PM
not BIG pods but they are around~~~

PNUTS that is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,from the Hahbah

to the Lower Other Cape, this could get very interesting!
:drool: :drool: :drool:

RIJIMMY
10-20-2010, 03:19 PM
I just saw a bunch of peanuts sunning themselves today.Not a care in the world.The bass and blues must have found better food somewhere else.

In the areas I fish, I've never seen as much bait as I've seen this year.
There was a night in early July, off Jamestown, there were billions of anchovies, my entire screen on the ff was full for a large area. I snagged one so I know what they were. There were only a few ocassional pops from small bass. This was a 12am. My buddy and I fished eels and plugs all over and around the area with nothing.
Early July, deep water, nighttime, tons of bait. I was guess there would be epic fishing but it never materialized.