View Full Version : Mugged the campaign guy

UserRemoved1
10-29-2010, 05:10 PM
THIS WAS EPIC :rotf2:

I'm at the stove making a cup of coffee and wife says there's some guy in a convertible out front putting a campaign sign on my lawn. I says Bull%$%$%$%$ like that's gonna happen.

I walked over to the front door as the guy is about to stake the thing in the ground. I says YOU AIN'T PUTTING NO CAMPAIGN SIGN ON MY LAWN. The guy says well your on the list! I says Bull%$%$%$%$ I didn't sign up for no list. I tell the guy next thing you know my lawn will look like the guy down the road with 19 signs 3x5 on his front lawn and lit at night!

I was pissed I figured the guy was just pulling up and sticking the sign there cuz he figured it looked good when I whipped the door open.

Turns out my wife had met the candidate a few weeks ago but had not authorized us to have a sign put in. The candidate just took it upon themselves to do it for some reason. I didn't think that was right though.

Guy must have seen flames shooting out my ears I was ready to shoot fire at him :hee:

buckman
10-29-2010, 05:58 PM
I have a "Sean Bielat" sticker on my truck. No others. I guy in a lesbaru with Obama stickers all over it beeps and flips me off today. It's getting pretty intense out there.

likwid
10-29-2010, 06:12 PM
Did you step on his head?

JohnnyD
10-29-2010, 11:43 PM
I have a "Sean Bielat" sticker on my truck. No others. I guy in a lesbaru with Obama stickers all over it beeps and flips me off today. It's getting pretty intense out there.

Lesbaru? Seriously now?

UserRemoved1
10-30-2010, 04:20 AM
Who me? The guy was a foot over me. :rotf2:

He would have squashed you like a grape Ted :eek5: Hows things in lawnguyland

Did you step on his head?

UserRemoved1
10-30-2010, 04:20 AM
Isn't that the Vt state car?

Lesbaru? Seriously now?

likwid
10-30-2010, 07:53 AM
Gill nets all along the south shore. :wall:

Nebe
10-30-2010, 08:16 AM
Gill nets all along the south shore. :wall:

Hey the lesters gotta eat too
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

likwid
10-30-2010, 08:58 AM
Hey the lesters gotta eat too
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

They should stick to poaching.

justplugit
10-30-2010, 09:14 AM
Hey Scott, you gotta get with the times!
Campaign month is the New Haloween, you have to put signs
and red and blue lights all over your house to be PC
and show your an egual opportunity voter. :D

PaulS
10-30-2010, 10:26 AM
I hate those signs. Should be a fine for any sign on public property.

JohnR
10-30-2010, 01:31 PM
Lesbaru? Seriously now?

Never heard that before. Funny, but probably unnecessary :rotf2: . Too bad our country lost its ability to be somewhat humorous even when a little edgy. Even stereotypes can be chuckled at while being deleted...

Now, statistcally speaking he may be almost correct. I did work the service desk for Bosten Subaru for a couple years in the early 90s, servicing URABUS vehicles for the meat & potato hunting communities of Cambridge, Boston, Brookline, and Newton and saw some significant anecdotal evidence to support that statement.

Hey Johnny - you got a Subaru or something? :buds:

buckman
10-30-2010, 03:04 PM
Lesbaru? Seriously now?

Oh... let me add LOL so you can tell I'm kidding.

buckman
10-30-2010, 03:06 PM

Hey Johnny - you got a Subaru or something? :buds:

No. But his Mom new someone who had one so he's kinda an expert.:rotf2:LOL

JohnnyD
10-30-2010, 05:26 PM
No. But his Mom new someone who had one so he's kinda an expert.:rotf2:LOL

Better to ask someone that has experience than make up bull%$%$%$%$ as you do on a regular basis.

buckman
10-31-2010, 12:57 PM
Better to ask someone that has experience than make up bull%$%$%$%$ as you do on a regular basis.

I won't ask you then