View Full Version : The Killer Inside Me

fishbones
11-02-2010, 01:54 PM
Had never heard of it, but got it at Redbox last night because it sounded interesting. Really good story and good acting. Stars Casey Affleck, Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba (who is super hot). Probably one of the best endings to any movie I've ever seen.

RIJIMMY
11-02-2010, 02:12 PM
I was just about to add thsi to my netflix queue but I read some reviews first, most were similar to this one -

"This was probably the most disturbing movie I have ever watched. I had to stop watching because it made me so angry. Unless you like watching innocent people getting killed for no reason dont even think about watching this. It made me sick "

John, you're a sick bastard.

fishbones
11-02-2010, 02:31 PM
I was just about to add thsi to my netflix queue but I read some reviews first, most were similar to this one -

"This was probably the most disturbing movie I have ever watched. I had to stop watching because it made me so angry. Unless you like watching innocent people getting killed for no reason dont even think about watching this. It made me sick "

John, you're a sick bastard.

Redbox reviewers gave it a B+. Try to find the final scene and watch it. It was a little disturbing and graphic at times, but not too bad. I actually had to turn away at one point, but the story was very interesting. Whoever wrote the review above clearly hasn't seen Pink Flamingo or Cannibal Holocaust.

The Dad Fisherman
11-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Bleu Velvet comes to mind :hee:

ever see Blood S#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g Freaks.....Seriously disturbing

RIJIMMY
11-03-2010, 09:58 AM
Is Alba nekid in it? If so, I'll give it a whirl.

fishbones
11-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Is Alba nekid in it? If so, I'll give it a whirl.

Not nekid, but there might be a flash of the boobies in one scene. Still worth checking out.