View Full Version : Weekend Plans??

JohnR
11-05-2010, 07:51 AM
I hope to fish, I hope I hope I hope. All ready getting stircrazy.

Scout stuff, including ceremony for one of the Den leaders becoming an Eagle Scout.

Football.

So what's up for the weekend?

Nebe
11-05-2010, 07:59 AM
Meh. Working
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

afterhours
11-05-2010, 08:01 AM
if my patella tendon cooperates a trip down to soco..and football...and building plugs(what's new)...and maybe put the skiff away.

The Dad Fisherman
11-05-2010, 08:05 AM
nursing a cold...

Tomorrow Service Project w/ the scouts.

Then watch a movie or 2

Sunday watch football and do nothing.

Scout stuff, including ceremony for one of the Den leaders becoming an Eagle Scout.

Tell him I said Congratulations......Once an Eagle, Always an Eagle

and I think you meant Den Chief.....not Den Leader :hee:

Rockfish9
11-05-2010, 08:28 AM
I hope to fish, I hope I hope I hope. All ready getting stircrazy.
Football.

So what's up for the weekend?

Funny you should say that... one of my fellow workers told me yesterday " Dude... you need to go fishing.. you are one cranky S.O.B." I'm sure working 3 14 hour days moving a machine shop had NOTHING to do with it..

For me This week end is all about cranking up the shop.. I've been dabbeling, getting my paint and epoxy skills back with some stuff left over from the spring...time to fire up the lathe....

Sunday Plugs and pat's...

Rob Rockcrawler
11-05-2010, 08:37 AM
Heading over to block again for one last shot at a supa cow.

ProfessorM
11-05-2010, 08:43 AM
need to go fishing. Clean out wood stove and chimney. I'll be head scratching on 2 plugs I've been fiddling with and I just finished a new large belly weight mold last nite so probably pour some of those too so I can see if I am happy with them. Oh yeah winterize a boat or 2 and with that hard frost the other day the leaves are really coming down now. Too much , Guess i'll just have to pick the fun things.

BigFish
11-05-2010, 08:59 AM
Celtics tonight on the tube, tomorrow breakfast with the Mrs. and build some plugs, work on the cave and clean the basement shop....maybe try to nail a few stragglers if the water lays down a bit!:uhuh: Patriots Sunday!!!:pats:

Stewie
11-05-2010, 09:10 AM
Time with Mrs. Stewie.:love:

Freezer is devoid of fish, maybe a little shore togging?:uhuh:

MakoMike
11-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Have to do some auto repair tomorrow and blow leaves around the yard on Sunday.

Rappin Mikey
11-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Taking the wifey out for dinner for the first time since surgery on Saturday. I'd love to hit SoCo, but it looks like it will most likely be poking around for trout around here or hitting the small pond behind my house for LMB. Watching the C's and Pats of course.

zacs
11-05-2010, 12:28 PM
guess i will probably pull the boat. :(

tysdad115
11-05-2010, 01:08 PM
The boy's birthday today, taking him and a few friends to movie and dinner tomorrow.Sunday finish priming my basement addition...need to finish all summer projects that were cast aside for fishing so I can blow off next years projects in the spring.

O.D. Mike
11-05-2010, 01:16 PM
The boy's birthday today, taking him and a few friends to movie and dinner tomorrow.Sunday finish priming my basement addition...need to finish all summer projects that were cast aside for fishing so I can blow off next years projects in the spring.

HBD!!!

whiplash
11-05-2010, 03:44 PM
According to BUZM3 water temps are still in low 60's to high 50's so it doesn't look like I'm quiting yet. Just hope the damn wind lays down at some point. Still 54-58 up in Narragansett Bay

Backbeach Jake
11-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Breaking camp in Truro. Ending the season a tiny bit early. Lotsa work to do ( for the wife, I can only screw it up) toward my daughter's wedding in January.

striperman36
11-05-2010, 06:13 PM
Jeep work - new blower stat, front and rear diff lube change, remove the clutch fan. Yeah- 29 mpg

Winterize the boat and cry.

BasicPatrick
11-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Sat am...puter work reading fisheries managmeent documents...oh goody

Sat afternoon and evening...Take the wife and the motorhome to MA Beach Buggy Association Annual Banquet at Whites in Westport. We are bringing the campers for an overnighter in the parking lot. WooHoo!!!!!

Sunday drive home to Hyannis early, pack the clothes, and off to the airport headed for South Carolina to attend the Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission Annual Meeting Week. I'm going for Monday (Atlantic "Sea" Herring and River Herring) and on Tuesday for the big Striped Bass Decision.

It never ends but the fight must be fought.

jredfly
11-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Fish tomorrow- last flag football game of the season for my youngest boy late afternoon. Basketball practice Sunday, maybe try to fit in some sleep - it was a long week. :uhuh:

RickBomba
11-06-2010, 04:47 PM
if my patella tendon cooperates a trip down to soco..and football...and building plugs(what's new)...and maybe put the skiff away.

They took mine out a long time ago Al, I'm none the worse for wear. My ACL loves it's old pal!
Bomba

basswipe
11-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Did 22 bags of leaves yesterday,will more than repeat it again next Sat.Football/racing today.