View Full Version : Veterans Day

UserRemoved1
11-08-2010, 05:05 PM
Jimmy posted this on my board and well worth passing along.

Thanks to our veterans for the service to your country.

YouTube - Gene Simmons Military Tribute (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MtdIO23MKM&feature=player_embedded)

JohnR
11-08-2010, 08:36 PM
I will have details up (tomorrow?) for a national fundraiser that helps out wounded vets in case anyone would like to throw some their way. This is one I've done over the past few years...

striperman36
11-08-2010, 08:43 PM
I will have details up (tomorrow?) for a national fundraiser that helps out wounded vets in case anyone would like to throw some their way. This is one I've done over the past few years...

How about an s-b take a Vet fishin?

JohnR
11-08-2010, 09:41 PM
How about an s-b take a Vet fishin?

I was hoping to at one time, more specifically take the kids out of deployed service members (Take A Brat Fishing) but I did not get it off the ground. Then the guys from Nelsons started doing it so I started sending some money instead (never enough though)

striperman36
11-08-2010, 09:47 PM
I was hoping to at one time, more specifically take the kids out of deployed service members (Take A Brat Fishing) but I did not get it off the ground. Then the guys from Nelsons started doing it so I started sending some money instead (never enough though)

Isn't Nelsons closed now?

JohnnyD
11-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Isn't Nelsons closed now?

My main shop when in Truro. Rich closed for the season a few weeks ago. He organized the Vets fishing day up until this past year when someone else took over.

It's a great event for people that could never be thanked enough.