View Full Version : Plug gone BAD ! need Help !

saltydog
11-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Ive had this plug 3 years, it has a hand made lip, an HAD CUSTOM PAINT on it, I picked it up the outher day an the PAINT was LIFTING all over. never been in water, or left the house. I PEELED the paint as you can see, an now is hanging. I plane on repainting it BUT:wall:if I cut the wire pull the LIP can I get some one to RE-WIRE it:smash: I cant Im just a HandCarvin Screew eye guy. if you can do IT:uhuh: please post an Ill pull everything an SAND ,PRIME, an RE-PAINT OR:smash: if you would like to give it a custom airbrush job your self, that would work also. Im up for anything.
GOOD LUCK GOOD PLUGGIN:cheers:

BigFish
11-09-2010, 08:08 AM
I can help you Rich if you pay shipping both ways. :)

The Dad Fisherman
11-09-2010, 08:45 AM
I can give you a hand too if you need it.....I'm not sure where you live but I'm on the North Shore and can meet up with you and do it on the spot for you

saltydog
11-10-2010, 08:10 AM
thank you both for the offering:uhuh:

MR. BIGFSH I filled in some DENTS. do you want me to send it AS-IS, an you paint it ? or do you want me to CUT the wire, an prime, paint, an then send it ? heres a pic of what colors it was an thinking of painting it again.:)

The Dad Fisherman,
I believe you live a little ways west of P.I. do you ever go to the surfcaster meeting if you do let me know Ill swing up one night an can shot the BREEZE, Ill bring some of my NEW'er plugs

BigFish
11-10-2010, 08:25 AM
Rich I can paint it if you like.....just for you! Let me know what colors you like?

Send as is!

The Dad Fisherman
11-10-2010, 08:50 AM
The Dad Fisherman,
I believe you live a little ways west of P.I. do you ever go to the surfcaster meeting if you do let me know Ill swing up one night an can shot the BREEZE, Ill bring some of my NEW'er plugs

I'm there pretty much every meeting :hee:.....c'mon by.

saltydog
11-10-2010, 12:12 PM
LARRY,
WILL DO, I sanded it, an wil send A.S.A.P. the pic is the colors it use to be:) if you can use thoes colors that would be great:love:
GOOD LUCK GOOD PLUGGIN

BigFish
11-10-2010, 12:30 PM
Can do! Is the belly yellow as well as the sides?

saltydog
11-10-2010, 08:02 PM
LARRY, thats what I was going to paint it back as:smash: NO ! PLEASE do your thing,
-->PICTURE BELOW or YOU can PAINT what ever YOU WANT, go nuts :wall:
Im going to hang it.:uhuh: will be a ONE OFF, never to see water
so go for it. I also need 2 HATS CRAMBERRY if you have for gifts, will send MONEY with plug thank you:love:
GOOD LUCK GOOD PLUGGIN:uhuh:

BigFish
11-10-2010, 09:18 PM
OK....you asked for it!:uhuh: