View Full Version : JELLO WRESTLING PICS!!!!!!!!

chefchris401
11-12-2010, 08:32 PM
ALL GIRLS AT THE PARTY OR PICTURED 18 OR OLDER, BUT NOT OLDER THAN 23.

Ok heres the deal with this party I threw a few years back.

My sous chef had gone on vacaction with his girl to visit her parents in CT, against his will. So my line cook and I were bs ing about throwing a crazy party while he was gone to make him jealous, some thing crazy that people would talk about for years......jello wrestling.

We asked a few of our 18 - 23 yr old female staff if they would do it and they all said yes, 8 girls getting drunk and jello wrestling sounded great.

It kind of started as a joke, but when the girls said they would do it if they could drink for free and maybe win some money, we had to do it.

I called our food rep and ordered $235 worth of jello packets and two cases of whipped cream. Nice thing about the restaurant business is you have giant walk in coolers to make a ton of jello. So we made jello for 4 days straight in 5 gallon buckets.

We threw the party on a monday night cause thats usually the only night you have off in this business, called or texted everyone we knew to come to the house at 7pm, 187 people showed up! We charged the guys $5 a head to watch, girls were free. Set up a bar with sangria, grain alcohol punch, beer and assorted liqours. Had the grill going making burgers, hot dogs, etc. peple brought food or booze.

We had 8 girls that wanted to wrestle, top prize was 387 dollars. after a few hours of liquid encouragement it was on.

Each round started with the girls being sprayed down with whipped cream then wrestling til one girl have up. It was madness. People were going crazy. the wrestling lasted like an hour.

Literally about 5 minutes after the last match and the winner with her money the cops showed up, one guy and one lady cop, they thought they were breaking up a kegger, they were shocked. They said we could keep partying just had to bring the noise level down.

A few minutes later the guy cop came back alone asked if we could text him some pics cause no one at the station believed he just broke up a jello wrestling party on a monday night.

My favorite part of the whole night was when he was telling us to keep in down and asking about underage drinking and the middle of it the two 18 yr old girls go running by in the bikinis spraying each other with whipped cream and giggling, the look on his face was priceless.

Theres alot of pics so let me post them before the comments roll in.

chefchris401
11-12-2010, 08:34 PM
First Set of Pics

chefchris401
11-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Second Set of Pics

chefchris401
11-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Third Set of Pics

chefchris401
11-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Fourth Set of Pics

chefchris401
11-12-2010, 08:40 PM
Fifth Set of Pics

chefchris401
11-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Final Set of Pics

ENJOY!!!!

PRBuzz
11-12-2010, 08:44 PM
I would have paid more that $5, that looks like everyone had FUN.

iamskippy
11-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Please send other pics that you can not post here to my personal email. k thanks

fishbones
11-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Damn, that looks like a blast! You're the man!

Nebe
11-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Winner takes home the money... Men take home te looser. :hihi:
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

JohnnyD
11-12-2010, 10:31 PM
http://p90x.iamcanadian.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/approve-of-this-post-300x270.jpg

Absolutely epic

The Dad Fisherman
11-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Always room for Jello :hee:

Katie
11-13-2010, 01:32 AM
That is beyond epic! :kewl:

UserRemoved1
11-13-2010, 04:43 AM
So when do you eat the jello? :devil2:

Sea Dangles
11-13-2010, 08:32 AM
I know the girl in the blue bikini can wrestle, but I'd like to see her box!

JohnR
11-13-2010, 09:32 AM
Hilarious!

striperman36
11-13-2010, 09:41 AM
I wonder what they are doing now.

zacs
11-15-2010, 10:32 AM
best thread ever.

MakoMike
11-15-2010, 01:04 PM
:rotf2::rotf2::rotf2::rotf2::rotf2:

american spirit
11-15-2010, 01:23 PM
????????? this thread should be removed.

ALL GIRLS AT THE PARTY OR PICTURED 18 OR OLDER, BUT NOT OLDER THAN 23.

Ok heres the deal with this party I threw a few years back.

My sous chef had gone on vacaction with his girl to visit her parents in CT, against his will. So my line cook and I were bs ing about throwing a crazy party while he was gone to make him jealous, some thing crazy that people would talk about for years......jello wrestling.

We asked a few of our 18 - 23 yr old female staff if they would do it and they all said yes, 8 girls getting drunk and jello wrestling sounded great.

It kind of started as a joke, but when the girls said they would do it if they could drink for free and maybe win some money, we had to do it.

I called our food rep and ordered $235 worth of jello packets and two cases of whipped cream. Nice thing about the restaurant business is you have giant walk in coolers to make a ton of jello. So we made jello for 4 days straight in 5 gallon buckets.

We threw the party on a monday night cause thats usually the only night you have off in this business, called or texted everyone we knew to come to the house at 7pm, 187 people showed up! We charged the guys $5 a head to watch, girls were free. Set up a bar with sangria, grain alcohol punch, beer and assorted liqours. Had the grill going making burgers, hot dogs, etc. peple brought food or booze.

We had 8 girls that wanted to wrestle, top prize was 387 dollars. after a few hours of liquid encouragement it was on.

Each round started with the girls being sprayed down with whipped cream then wrestling til one girl have up. It was madness. People were going crazy. the wrestling lasted like an hour.

Literally about 5 minutes after the last match and the winner with her money the cops showed up, one guy and one lady cop, they thought they were breaking up a kegger, they were shocked. They said we could keep partying just had to bring the noise level down.

A few minutes later the guy cop came back alone asked if we could text him some pics cause no one at the station believed he just broke up a jello wrestling party on a monday night.

My favorite part of the whole night was when he was telling us to keep in down and asking about underage drinking and the middle of it the two 18 yr old girls go running by in the bikinis spraying each other with whipped cream and giggling, the look on his face was priceless.

Theres alot of pics so let me post them before the comments roll in.

Jackbass
11-15-2010, 05:07 PM
That is awesome. Second time I have had the pleasure of seeing these shots. Never gets old

tynan19
11-15-2010, 06:28 PM
Sweet!!