View Full Version : A little motivation for the cowardly Iraqi Police by one of America's finest

JohnnyD
11-13-2010, 01:48 PM
Language is NSFW

I watched this three times. Absolutely excellent. Wish I could shake the man's hand and tell him thank you.

YouTube - MYWARVIDEO COM%$%$ Lazy Iraqi Police get motivational speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7g2fMXLF7I&feature=player_embedded#)!

My favorite line:
"I will not help people who will not help themselves."

Wish this whole country was operated on that principle.

spence
11-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Excellent. I'm going to suggest my company hire him as a motivational speaker for our sales force :hihi:

One can understand the frustration though, it must be hard as hell trying to move the mission forward when 1/2 your team doesn't want to play.

-spence

JohnnyD
11-13-2010, 03:37 PM
Excellent. I'm going to suggest my company hire him as a motivational speaker for our sales force :hihi:

One can understand the frustration though, it must be hard as hell trying to move the mission forward when 1/2 your team doesn't want to play.

-spence

It's like a relay race, except as you try to hand the baton to the next person on your team, they just sit down and wait for you to finish the race yourself.

Piscator
11-13-2010, 03:46 PM
This is about a year old. One of my favorites of all time!!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raven
11-13-2010, 04:20 PM
a year OLD? wow ! sounds like it got "BURIED" on purpose

that guy deserves a MEDAL .....

likwid
11-13-2010, 10:47 PM
You've got a better chance of your family living more than a week being a cop in mexico and NOT taking cartel bribes than being a cop in iraq.

striprman
11-14-2010, 06:00 AM
But exactly what job is it they are supposed to do ? Kill other people ?

Is that American soldier telling them they aren't doing their jobs because they wont kill ?
All we want is their oil, they know it and hate us.

JohnnyD
11-14-2010, 01:12 PM
All we want is their oil, they know it and hate us.

Really? There are still people in the "We're there for their oil" crowd?

striprman
11-14-2010, 03:35 PM
Really? There are still people in the "We're there for their oil" crowd?

Yes, I believe that is why we are fighting "radical Islam". The "haves" (Western culture) versus the "have nots" (third world and Islamic cultures). Oil, power, religon:smash:
Do you use the type of language that soldier used ?

JohnnyD
11-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Yes, I believe that is why we are fighting "radical Islam". The "haves" (Western culture) versus the "have nots" (third world and Islamic cultures). Oil, power, religon:smash:

I wish I could say the ridiculousness of thinking we're fighting "radical Islam" for their oil is surprising to me... then I remember that 18% of our population still believes Obama is a Muslim.

striprman
11-14-2010, 05:05 PM
I wish I could say the ridiculousness of thinking we're fighting "radical Islam" for their oil is surprising to me... then I remember that 18% of our population still believes Obama is a Muslim.

I don't believe Barry gives 2 poops and a pee about religion, any religion.

"They" don't want any part of "western" culture forced on them.

RIJIMMY
11-15-2010, 09:18 AM

The "have nots" in your example are the richest nations in the world.

Raven
11-15-2010, 12:28 PM
wasn't it the Saudi's that were so wealthy that they just gave everyone

a tv, a car, and all kinds of stuff

just because they had too much money on Hand?