View Full Version : Flaptail......

BigFish
11-13-2010, 11:03 PM
Gone from us a year already.:( His absence is felt here everyday.

chumbucket
11-13-2010, 11:32 PM
Yep. Miss ya Flap.

Raven
11-14-2010, 05:03 AM
most certainly....

UserRemoved1
11-14-2010, 05:16 AM
He's got a Olive/White needle with a fish on right now.

stiff tip
11-14-2010, 07:41 AM
thanks larry..... it still hurts ..... i miss his drive and love of fishing ,and his odd sense of humor about people n life... it sucks . i still feel like half a person. u see with him i didn't need another best friend....i never realized till lately how many good a friends i met through him. flap was a class act.. i have promised myself to GET OVER IT ,IT IS WHAT IT IS, AND TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS... thanks again dave

BigFish
11-14-2010, 07:44 AM
You did a great job this season Dave! Steve would have been proud of you the way you carried on.....thats the way he would have wanted it!:uhuh:

saltfly
11-14-2010, 08:21 AM
Tony C and I went to the Red Barn in Eastham and sat at the same table,same time and chowed down a couple of slices[Flaps pepperoni] and toasted a Sprite as we did a year ago.Carry On!! He'd want it that way:fishin::uhuh:.

Nebe
11-14-2010, 08:29 AM
They broke the mold when they made him.....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Backbeach Jake
11-14-2010, 09:09 AM
Class act..that's it in a nutshell...That's why he's missed so much. A rare bird in any life. It was a privledge, sir.

JohnR
11-14-2010, 09:53 AM
Miss you bud.

Slipknot
11-14-2010, 11:02 AM
Even though Steve left us a year ago, he is still with us and lives on. We keep him alive in our memories. I'm glad for the time I got to spend with him and all he taught me. A year goes by so fast these days. Go out and live life.

Slingah
11-14-2010, 11:10 AM
I liked Flap....:)

justplugit
11-14-2010, 11:18 AM
Flap was one of a kind.

I can still see ,in my minds eye, he and Karl walking and laughing so hard
with each other at my first Plugfest. :)

Still hard to beieve he is gone :(

Tagger
11-14-2010, 11:42 AM
missed Flap all year .. at Plugfest somebody has to pick up the slack with the old stuff display ,,but few have Flaps knowledge.. There's definately a huge void at Plugfest . Miss Flaps summer threads ,, usaully started a flame . funny as heck .. He hammered Brockton pretty good ,, still ,, great sense of humor under the jabs only Flap and Rocky could deliver. Miss Flap fall threads ,, big fish on plugs . Inspiring to all wood chuckers.. It can be done .. When I went to Block Island this fall couldn't help but think of Flap .. That's where I was when he passed last year . I'll always think of him when out there.. The shock of it ,,,totally blind sided and saddened . I know We're all crossing over someday ,Flap left too soon though.. Hope he's giving fishing lessons somewhere better ..