View Full Version : Martyha's Vineyard Stripedbass & Bluefish Derby and the wife

Swimmer
11-18-2010, 10:41 AM
So I get this email which was sent to everyone who participated in the derby this year, at least veryone who gave the derby committee their email addresses. Along with the usual end of the derby news, with out fellow SB'ers name again prominently displayed I was also sent the dates for next years derby. The wise guy that I am, I forwarded it to my wife's email address because she has been saying now that we are retired money might be short and you might only be able to go every other year blah blah blah.

She opens up the email just before I came home with news that my little part-time job I have is going from eight hours a week to twenty-four hours a week. But before she could bust my chops for me busting hers with the derby news I told her about my extention of hours at my job.

After I finished talking she looks at me and says "did you know about the hours before you sent me the email about next years derby dates", I said "no", and I didn't. Without skipping a beat, she says I'll put aside X amount of money for the vineyard next year for you out of your pay. SHE IS A PEACH.

BigBo
11-18-2010, 10:51 AM
:rotf2: They can read us like a book eh Frank? :uhuh:

MAKAI
11-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Man, easy to read.
Woman, . . . . . Sorry, there is no Rosetta stone for this.