View Full Version : Happy Holiday's

eelman
12-22-2000, 05:43 PM
Here I lie All snug in my bed,with visions of linesides all thru my head.

A wife who yells and a Kid who cries and all I ask santa for is a real Tight line!!

The Christmas tree's up,the snow's on the ground but I will much happier when spring roll's around.

Honey do this and honey do that when all I want to do is cast,cast cast!

The cast on the way the eel in the wash,I ask you all? who needs Santa Claus??

A cold winter night with so little to do,I wish I could just make a cast or two?

Alone on the beach ,an hour at most with a striped bass who is not always a gracious host!

I wish you could see where I cast my line at night but,Im sorry to say I keep that out of sight!

Where I go and what I do will always be a mystery to all of you.

I have posted little these past days,The reasons for this I will take to my grave!

The internet is fun and witty and fine,Just as long as long as one keeps an eye out behind!!

Post as you will ,post as you may ,John has given you this site for to type as you play!

Ask me no questions and I'LL tell you no lies but you can bet I will be slamming those LINESIDES!!

I retrieve my line with eel in tow and then bang,bang,bang the bass let me know!

You all my be happy and merry and gay but I wont be happy till that first june day!

I bid you farewell and only wish this,a southwest wind and a hit on my stick please,please,please bring to me this Ole St.Nick!!

Before I go,Let me exclaim!! Santa can have his deer towed train!

Give me a bass and give me the beach,This is the mistletow that I seek!

Fisherwoman
12-22-2000, 06:28 PM
Cudos to you #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, you guys are good!!!!! Hope your wish comes true. Happy holidays to you and our family.

chris L
12-22-2000, 06:45 PM
As I clap my hands for the eel poet . I want to wishyou and yours a Happy Holiday along with everyone else who reads these words of wit from the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& himself

Slipknot
12-22-2000, 08:10 PM
Very good #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, Happy holidays to you and your family and all the other fishers. I hope your daughter is doing well. Spring can't come soon enough for any of us. I read your article on SOL and enjoyed it as well , good job.

Got Stripers
12-22-2000, 08:20 PM
Good one Longfellow, or should I say Largefellow, lol. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Today was the longest day of the year (I think), spring is right around the corner. Well at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Tight lines.

Jenn
12-22-2000, 11:13 PM
WOW! IMPRESSIVE ! E#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& hos outdone himself! ;P

Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night!!!! (Do I have the right poem!!??)

Saltheart
12-23-2000, 02:01 PM
Good one #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&. Have a Merry Christmas. The end of march is only 3 months away.

JohnR
12-23-2000, 03:32 PM
Good one Bill, hopefully you don't die too soon :P

You should have been born 300 years ago when all one needed was a stong wind to get to where you want to be...