View Full Version : Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

JohnR
12-23-2000, 03:43 PM
Happy Hollidays to all of you and yours! May you find, happiness, warmth, and joy this holiday season. I hope you have had a truly wonderfull year and will make next year even better!!!

Merry Christmas
Happy Chaunukka
Freuliche Weinnachten
Feliz Navidad

Slipknot
12-23-2000, 10:49 PM
Happy Holidays to you too John. And everyone else on this excellant board. I hope Santa leaves some nice stuff under the tree.

saltydog
12-24-2000, 09:58 AM
JOHN, it's been good talking to you all. hope next season is even better. looks like all the fly guys have gone to sunny places. Ill still be checking in . to all out there.
"GOOD LUCK, GOOD FISHIN"

Got Stripers
12-24-2000, 10:16 AM
Right back at you John. This Christmas will be special for you no doubt as it's your first as a father and they will only get better.

Hope everyone has a safe & good holiday, tight lines.

Striperbum
12-24-2000, 10:32 AM
John - Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, your family and everyone here @ the best striped bass site in the world! I would also like to thank everyone who posts here for their efforts and the generosity of their shared knowledge. I know I learned a few things here this year!
Here's looking to a "LARGE" for everyone in 2001 !
Fish on!
Rich

chris L
12-24-2000, 11:11 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone on this board . I hope everyone gets a visit from the fishing Santa . I know he is coming here !
Safe and Happy Holidays .
chris lane
patty lane
alexis lane
jessica lane

Fisherwoman
12-24-2000, 11:19 AM
A Very Merry Xmas to you and your family John, enjoy the little guy and don't be stealing his fishing pole!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season, and may all there Striper dreams come true.

Best wishes to you all!!!!

Canalratt1
12-24-2000, 01:06 PM
Merry Xmas to everyone including the Lepers and the Canalguys. Just stay away from my Spots! LOL Hope everyone has a great holiday and the word is the Cod are in!

Clammer
12-24-2000, 03:23 PM
MERRY Christmas John,enjoy the holidays with your new baby and home,Iwish everyone else on this board the best of holidays,enjoy the good things in your lives and deal the best you can with the rest//