View Full Version : Sudan flogging for wearing pants

UserRemoved1
12-14-2010, 03:08 PM
You just can't make this stuff up. Warning graphic.

BARBARIC #^&#^&#^&#^&S

YouTube - WOMAN FLOGGED IN SUDAN-NOTICE THE LAUGHTER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s0R3rfQMOI&feature=related)

Nebe
12-14-2010, 04:09 PM
ANd just think. Our Nation thinks that we can go into a society like this and expect them to adopt to our morals, ideologies all in the name of spreading democracy. Thank god they dont have oil fields like Iraq, otherwise, we would be seeing videos like this on the news every night and our troops would be there to "spread freedom" :uhuh:

JohnnyD
12-14-2010, 06:08 PM
And people call me racist for saying most of the Middle East is an ass-backwards, senseless and moronic society. Flogging for wearing pants, stoning for being seen in public with a man nor from your family, 50y/o men marrying 12y/o children in arranged marriages, social acceptance of raping young boys... yeah, I'm definitely out of line. Granted Sudan is in Africa, but the same rules apply.

UserRemoved1
12-14-2010, 06:20 PM
According to the 2008 BP Statistical Energy Survey, Sudan had proved oil reserves of 6.614 billion barrels at the end of 2007 or 0.53 % of the world's reserves.

ANd just think. Our Nation thinks that we can go into a society like this and expect them to adopt to our morals, ideologies all in the name of spreading democracy. Thank god they dont have oil fields like Iraq, otherwise, we would be seeing videos like this on the news every night and our troops would be there to "spread freedom" :uhuh:

Nebe
12-14-2010, 06:47 PM
According to the 2008 BP Statistical Energy Survey, Sudan had proved oil reserves of 6.614 billion barrels at the end of 2007 or 0.53 % of the world's reserves.

like i said.. Not like Iraq

Raven
12-14-2010, 07:00 PM
these men come to america to work

they bring their warped morality with them

and because they're black their crappy attitude

towards women goes unchallenged

Sea Dangles
12-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Looks like me and my kids on report card day.

spence
12-14-2010, 11:50 PM
What does this video have to do with the woman wearing pants?

-spence

UserRemoved1
12-15-2010, 05:29 AM
she got caught wearing pants spence and that was her punishment for wearing the pants.

Nebe
12-15-2010, 06:54 AM
Obviously the pants were not mc hammer pants. Otherwise, it would have been HAMMER TIME....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

GattaFish
12-15-2010, 09:24 AM
I would expect nothing less in Sudan than I would in other radical middle eastern country and YES I include the Saudi's in that group too..

I have been to both Port Sudan and to Khartoum not to mention flew over the Darfur Region for weeks while it was being bombed and we never hear of half of what happens over there. Literally 2 weeks after the last time I was in D'jamena Chad islamic militants rolled into the capital and tried to overthrow the weak government.

I can guarantee you that there is far more oil in Sudan than has even been reported. Especially since it is a stones throw from Saudi Arabia and borders Chad. All have loads of oil. The red sea which really looks like the Caribbean will be loaded with oil rigs if the Saudi's ever run out.

It should be no surprise to anyone that islamic militants are also trying to infiltrate into the weak governments of poor uneducated countries with either new found or proven reserves to fund their everlasting dream of global jihad.:uhuh:

The large US special forces base in Djibouti which has grown in size is not just there for staging. It has been known for years that Africa is a hotbed for radical islamic militants and that the terrorist groups recruit heavily from that continent.

Piscator
12-15-2010, 09:52 AM
and one very important point that we can all take away from this discussion is that their women don’t ever were pants!! :bshake:

likwid
12-16-2010, 11:13 AM
these men come to america to work

they bring their warped morality with them

and because they're black their crappy attitude

towards women goes unchallenged

You mean like white people in the 30's?

Piscator
12-16-2010, 11:21 AM
You mean like white people in the 30's?

so are saying "all" white people in the 30's were like that?

likwid
12-16-2010, 11:22 AM
so are saying "all" white people in the 30's were like that?

Are you saying "all" black people are like that now?

Piscator
12-16-2010, 11:31 AM
Are you saying "all" black people are like that now?

I never said/typed anything. You are the one that typed it. Before you type you should read the post first........

UserRemoved1
12-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Happy Kwanzaa Ted :wave:

spence
12-16-2010, 11:03 PM
she got caught wearing pants spence and that was her punishment for wearing the pants.

I don't think that video had anything to do with the story about pants.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

RIJIMMY
12-17-2010, 10:03 AM
middle ages society.
Same crap happened all over Europe 1000 yrs ago.

likwid
12-18-2010, 10:11 AM
middle ages society.
Same crap happened all over Europe 1000 yrs ago.

Roman Empire (kingdom etc. combined) had 2000 years to piddle little boys.

So in the grand scheme of things, they're halfway to modern society. :rotf2: