View Full Version : Illinois bus driver resigns after hitting snowman...

FishermanTim
12-15-2010, 05:53 PM
I saw the clip on the weather channel's website, and thought "Why the heck is the driver resigning, when he did nothing wrong?
From what I have heard, some college "geniuses" decided to build a snowman in the middle of the freaking road, you know, 'cause they'
re freaking Einsteins.
Apparently the driver was "encouraged" to resign by transit officials that saw the video (which looks like it was filmed BY the a-holes that built the damn thing) of the driver running over the snowman.
If I were the driver, I would sue to find out who supplied the video, because there is NO WAY they just happened to be filming when it all occurred. I would then sue the a-holes for emotional stress and damages.

For the transit authority to do anything to this driver, they have to be the stupidest, most negligent group of idiots in the country.

From the looks of the video, the driver was going to get screwed by the transit company either way.
He hit the snowman and got screwed.
He swerves to avoid it, on a snow-covered, slippery road and has a major accident, causes possible injuried to himself and his passengers, and he will be screwed just as badly.

UserRemoved1
12-15-2010, 06:28 PM
I seen this yesterday I agree it was pretty stupid to resign he did nothing wrong...

afterhours
12-15-2010, 06:29 PM
n#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g futs....pc again?

YouTube - Insane Bus Driver Brutally Murders Snowman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ2aAmMRjxc)

ecduzitgood
12-15-2010, 09:20 PM
The bus crosses into the on coming lane in order to hit the snowman. Thats no professional driver and while it is funny, it is also putting the public at risk and there should have been some sort of disciplinary action taken on the driver and those who built the snowman.

Raven
12-16-2010, 06:24 AM
that was soooo juvenile it was pathetic...

i don't know what kids find so humorous about that...

but this JACK ass mentality has to stop

buttering the floor- practical jokes indefinitely is
taking it's toll

kid lost his life last month when the kid decided to
point a gun at him and scare him awake

he didn't know it was loaded.... :hs: perpetual halloweenie
now he's in JAIL for manslaughter living in hell

iamskippy
12-16-2010, 09:28 AM
arrest the kid and give the bus driver a raise for clearing the road for people trying to travel it.

Johnny
12-16-2010, 10:33 AM
the young adults behind the snowman and filming should be brought to court, the driver was a fool to hit the snowman, an obviuose place for inicent youngsters to gather. The driver should have reported the snowman's location to the authorities. Once again I am with Raven and others on this, action has to be taken early at the so called pratical joke level not after someone is hurt or killed.