View Full Version : NOT in the Holiday spirit !!!!!

Tagger
12-16-2010, 07:36 PM
I don't know why the History channel is doing it now but they are running a couple of excellant shows on the rise and fall of Hitler. It's all locals home video's old 8 or 16 mm I think ,, rough but you get to really see it like it was on mostly never before seen clips .. Warning >>>Not good for family veiwing . It was the 3rd year of the depression ,, He never got more than 37% of country's vote.. He got In and moved fast ,, It was either be a Nazi or be a communist that was the 2 party's .. Some how the communist party just dissapeared.. 1000's of them rounded up and tortured with steel whips and power drills .. Next thing you know everyone is saying Heil Hitler.. You better if you know what's good for you .. If suspected you'll just dissapear .

Raven
12-16-2010, 08:15 PM
i think it's a BUNCH of BULL sh!T myself

Tagger
12-16-2010, 08:38 PM
i think it's a BUNCH of BULL sh!T myself

what is ? The history ? you think it's invented ? Did you see it ?

Raven
12-16-2010, 08:45 PM
no, the timing of it.....

i like the idea of learning from HISTORY

but i am so sick of HITLER and they JUST won't let him die

if i never heard his name uttered again for the rest of my life

it would be to soon....

Piscator
12-16-2010, 08:56 PM
I don't know why the History channel is doing it now but they are running a couple of excellant shows on the rise and fall of Hitler. It's all locals home video's old 8 or 16 mm I think ,, rough but you get to really see it like it was on mostly never before seen clips .. Warning >>>Not good for family veiwing . It was the 3rd year of the depression ,, He never got more than 37% of country's vote.. He got In and moved fast ,, It was either be a Nazi or be a communist that was the 2 party's .. Some how the communist party just dissapeared.. 1000's of them rounded up and tortured with steel whips and power drills .. Next thing you know everyone is saying Heil Hitler.. You better if you know what's good for you .. If suspected you'll just dissapear .

I’ve been watching it and it is fascinating (in a very bad way of course). Learned a lot of things I never knew about how fast he moved. How he basically tried to hide everything about his family. Very tough to watch but very interesting to see how one person could very quickly gain so much power and become so irrational and non-human all at the same time. You wonder what would have happened if the German economy wasn't so bad before his rise.......

Tagger
12-16-2010, 09:05 PM
They said most the population was repulsed by his epileptic movements, shifty ,darting eyes, foaming at the mouth when speaking . The kind of guy you wouldn't ask for a light in the street . Next thing you know he's running the show .. by 1944 they were bombed into the stone age .. didn't fully recover until 1980..