View Full Version : Here's a kid who's going places

Mike P
12-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Local kid, 12 years old, from New Bedford, covering Hendrix. A Buddy Guy protege.

YouTube - Quinn Sullivan - Little Wing Cover GOTV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeGh5lPkL7g&feature=fvw)

Canalman
01-04-2011, 05:01 PM
I think I saw that kid play live with a band called Bloody Knuckles, they opened for Gary Hoey at some bar in Newport. He was awesome the whole band was good.

RIROCKHOUND
01-06-2011, 07:36 AM
I don't know if he is the guitarist is from Bloody Knuckles; I think this is someone else.

Tautog would know, he is good friends with 1 of Bloody Knuckles dads (who is a damn good guitarist in his own right)

Canalman
01-06-2011, 09:21 AM
I don't know if he is the guitarist is from Bloody Knuckles; I think this is someone else.

Tautog would know, he is good friends with 1 of Bloody Knuckles dads (who is a damn good guitarist in his own right)

You're right, I looked them up... the Bloody Knuckles kids name is Charlie, he's nasty too. I wish I started playing when I was that young!

Tagger
01-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Kids good but if your playing Jimmy Hendrix little wing you really have to bring it ,, Your going to be compared .