View Full Version : Wolfgangs Vault

ProfessorM
12-21-2010, 01:04 PM
Anyone use this. I have been for a while and lots of good music to buy and listen too once you join. Lots of great streaming live music, free and You can buy the whole live concerts, mp3, for like 9 bucks plus you get in depth concert summary too. Just got a great live Little Feat concert. You can get weekly e mails on what they got featured.

Free Streaming Live Music, Vintage Tees, retro t-shirts, concert posters, live concert, vintage rock tshirts, concert vault, Posters, rock photos and more (http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/)

DZ
12-21-2010, 09:48 PM
Paul,
Ran across that site a few years back. Really like listening to some tracks never heard before. The story of all the stuff in that basement is amazing. Old concert t-shirts, posters, all for sale when I first found the site. They have any zappa stuff?

DZ

ProfessorM
12-22-2010, 10:09 AM
Dennis they have several concerts. You get 10 hours of free listening every month. If you join for like 45 bucks you get unlimited listening and a good discount on anything you down load. I have downloaded several concerts and they are all high quality. It is fun to listen to the live shows compared to the studio album. I get an e mail every week about what is new and the concert of the month. There are a bunch of shows that are not available to download but you can still listen to them. It is really amazing how much live stuff they got when you look thru the alphabet.

Back Beach
12-22-2010, 04:08 PM
Paul,

Not sure I mentioned it to you, but check out archive.org for streaming live recordings of countless bands. Lots of RATC and Dead, plus a ton of other stuff.