View Full Version : #^&#^&#^&#^& Clark???

BigFish
12-30-2010, 08:36 AM
They are not rolling him out again this New Years Eve are they?? I don't think I can start another New Year trying to decipher what he is saying!! Too sad to watch!

PRBuzz
12-30-2010, 08:40 AM
I think they'll mummify him when he dies and stand him in a corner as they show the New Year's ball falling.

Some might say he is already a mummy.

jredfly
12-30-2010, 09:30 AM
I believe he owns the rights to the show so I think he is the boss and calls the shots. It is sad when older people suffer from strokes but jeez it is painful to watch. Being my New Years ritual I know I will be sitting there again in front of the TV trying to decipher what the heck he is saying. I wonder how much he is paying Ryan Seacrest to suck up to him so much. :rotf2:

BigFish
12-30-2010, 10:49 AM
He needs to spare us the torture and let RS carry on his tradition! At most DC owns the "Rockin' Eve" moniker.....not the New Years Eve show itself.

jredfly
12-30-2010, 11:38 AM
He needs to spare us the torture and let RS carry on his tradition! At most DC owns the "Rockin' Eve" moniker.....not the New Years Eve show itself.

It is torture - I don't know why I continue this ritual but I do. I need help! :wall:

fishbones
12-30-2010, 12:17 PM
I thought #^&#^&#^&#^& Clark died last year?

FishermanTim
12-30-2010, 12:17 PM
It's as bad as it was watching the Kennedy clan roll out Rose every summer during her last years, just so the media could say she was still alive. That was sad. If #^&#^&#^&#^& hasn't made any improvement during this year he should just step down as the frontman/figurehead of the New Year's Eve festivities. Although he will ALWAYS be considered the New Years' icon, seeing him hang on during these past few have been saddening. It's like you can see his health waning each and every season.

UserRemoved1
12-30-2010, 01:16 PM
#^&#^&#^&#^& Clark for many years was a positive influence on my generation.

Just because he's had a stroke and talks funny don't make it bad that he wants to be out there.

You got a channel clicker if you don't like him change the channel :smash:

Personally the guys got my respect for wanting to go in front of millions of people and do what he does at his age.

And yea Tim it is kinda saddening to see it happen. You and I are well on the way there...

fishsmith
12-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Well said #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&!!!

I've got a stroke victim near and dear to my heart, she'd give anything to speak as well as #^&#^&#^&#^& Clark or even speak.

FishermanTim
12-30-2010, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I agree. I'd rather hear someone struggle and succeed to speak after having a stroke than for them be silenced forever.
My view was that the shows tend to be "high energy" and will virtually leave him standing still, which may be the deepest cut of all.
I envy anyone that can do what they love, for as long as they can, and retain as much of they faculties as possible. I know what you mean Salty, and I try to take care of myself as much as possible so that I can hopefully be one of those lucky bastages.

Here's something to keep in mind:
If you eat right, exercise regularly and get proper rest the best you can hope for is to die of old age! (May it be a REALLY old age!!!)

Slingah
12-30-2010, 05:39 PM
looks like he's a go...

ABC.com - #^&#^&#^&#^& Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve 2011 - Home (http://abc.go.com/shows/#^&#^&#^&#^&-clarks-new-years-rockin-eve-with-ryan-seacrest-2011)