View Full Version : Betty Bloomerz, New Years Eve

chefchris401
01-01-2011, 11:42 AM
So the new restaurant I'm working at had some new years eve entertainment last night, and it was something else.

One of the bands is friends with this chick from Philly, her name is Betty bloomerz and she swallows swords, does a fire act, bangs a nail in her nose, drinks vodka and milk thru a straw thru her nasal passage and into her mouth and other side show acts.

It was insane to see in person!! She swallowed a 24" sword live in person, banged a nail into her nasal passage, did the milk trick, stuck herself w pins and did the fire act outside.

She's part of a side show act and she brought her lil friend called " penguin boy" yes, " penguin boy"!!!

This guy was born a midget with no arms, but he has TWO left hands, one on each of his shoulders and fused knee caps so he walks like a penguin. He does all sorts of things, but he hula hopped and it was hilarious.

It was a very entertaining night to say the least, I took some video w my phone but it's too dark, check out this video!

Happy new year everybody!!

YouTube - squidling brothers Respectable Street West palm beach 10 15 10 betty bloomerz sword swallowing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0eduIPCcXc&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

ProfessorM
01-02-2011, 12:52 PM
LOL. her parents must be so proud.

striperman36
01-02-2011, 03:11 PM
It's gotta hurt