View Full Version : iamskippy

nightfighter
01-02-2011, 03:57 PM
How's your boy Cassel treating you today? Hope that upside potential makes you feel better entering the playoffs. With six minutes to go, he is 11/33 115 yds with 2 ints, both of which the Raiders turned into TDs.

I think I'll still take Brady:grins: See you in Foxboro, if you make it out of the first two rounds....oh, and you'll now be on the road for all of those playoff games that Cassel has so much experience in.....

striperman36
01-02-2011, 04:02 PM
How's your boy Cassel treating you today? Hope that upside potential makes you feel better entering the playoffs. With six minutes to go, he is 11/33 115 yds with 2 ints, both of which the Raiders turned into TDs.

I think I'll still take Brady:grins: See you in Foxboro, if you make it out of the first two rounds....oh, and you'll now be on the road for all of those playoff games that Cassel has so much experience in.....

let's pile on!!

The dudes in KC won't handle it.
:smash:

nightfighter
01-02-2011, 04:07 PM
I had KC as a best bet today, and he lays an egg...... Not piling on, just bringing his statements from earlier in the season to his attention. I thought they were wrong then, and have all the stats to prove it now.

striperman36
01-02-2011, 04:08 PM
I had KC as a best bet today, and he lays an egg...... Not piling on, just bringing his statements from earlier in the season to his attention. I thought they were wrong then, and have all the stats to prove it now.

I am!!!! :rotf2:

BigFish
01-02-2011, 04:12 PM
KC will not be going deep in the playoffs.....translation....1 and out!

nightfighter
01-02-2011, 04:23 PM
:smash:then, :smash:now

Originally Posted by iamskippy on 11/28/10
Honestly hes treating us very well, and i don't think pretty boy Brady is worth 1/4 of that. The Pats messed up when they let cassle go. So you lose our gain. I would also like to point out that Cassel is only guaranteed 28 million over 6 years with the options for bonuses and a max payout of 63 million which is on par with Brady.

However what do you think he is going to want to get paid after this year and inmh he is not worth it.

you might want to recheck your information Matt is behind the 3rd rated offense in the NFL behind NE and Philly with 25.9 points per game. i would also like to point out that with the lack lust front line the Chiefs have Matt is still ranked #4 and Tom number 2, behind Mike Vick. Both Tom and Matt have only thrown 4 int's Tom has 23 td's and Matt has 22. When you put them side by side they are pretty even, but i give the upper hand to Matt not cause i am a fan but hes only been with KC a short time and only to get better.

tysdad115
01-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Yeah Skip! Haha.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

BigFish
01-02-2011, 04:50 PM
That pretty boy Tom.....not worth it even though he had already won 3 Superbowls??? Wow! Were does that train of thought come from??? How many rings does Cassel have again???:jump1:

iamskippy
01-02-2011, 05:08 PM
gentlemen gentlemen, do not over look the reasons behind the lose today, we wanted oakland to feel good about themselves as most of there fans are suicidal. we will see you skirts in foxboro. 21-17 KC. oh and btw never bet for the chiefs lol....

nightfighter
01-02-2011, 05:12 PM
gentlemen gentlemen, do not over look the reasons behind the lose today, we wanted oakland to feel good about themselves as most of there fans are suicidal. we will see you skirts in foxboro. 21-17 KC. oh and btw never bet for the chiefs lol....

LMAO You should be selling snake oil.....:rotf2: I half expected you to throw Charlie Weis under the bus...

striperman36
01-02-2011, 05:43 PM
LMAO You should be selling snake oil.....:rotf2: I half expected you to throw Charlie Weis under the bus...

You wait, he will

tysdad115
01-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Ohhhh, an nfl team felt bad for another one and let them win? Interesting strategy and poor excuse.

BigFish
01-02-2011, 06:01 PM

Chiefs are not gonna get north of the Mason/Dixon Line! 2-4 in their own division???? Can't wait to see them get destroyed next week! That will be the game I watch since Pretty Boy Tom has the weekend off!:rotf2:

Raider Ronnie
01-02-2011, 07:39 PM

Thats pretty funny.
Guess the rest of the afc west felt the same each game the Raiders beat all of them every game this season.
Talk about fans being suicidal, when was the last time the Chiefs won anything, 1969 ?

:smash:

BigFish
01-02-2011, 07:42 PM
You got that right Ronnie! Hey you must be somewhat happy with the Raiders this season Ronnie?? 8-8 is a huge improvement for them and undefeated in their division is huge!!!:uhuh:

Raider Ronnie
01-02-2011, 07:47 PM
You got that right Ronnie! Hey you must be somewhat happy with the Raiders this season Ronnie?? 8-8 is a huge improvement for them and undefeated in their division is huge!!!:uhuh:

Much better season than the past few (or 8)
And to celebrate Al Davis is said to fire the head coach this week !