View Full Version : He's BACK!

PRBuzz
01-04-2011, 02:54 PM
Bill Buckner to manage Brockton Rox

He's back: Bill Buckner will manage Brockton Rox - ESPN Boston (http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/mlb/news/story?id=5987630)

BigFish
01-04-2011, 05:31 PM
He will get a warm welcome here for the most part....and he deserves it!! Yeah I was pissed he missed that ground ball but I never blamed him......I would have blamed Schiraldi and Gedman but thats neither here nor there! He was a great player for his entire career and was great here for the Sox. All is forgiven and forgotten as we have since won 2 Championships! He has been 2 Fenway on 2 occasions and was welcomed with open arms! He is a good man and will do a great job!:uhuh:

Raider Ronnie
01-04-2011, 07:25 PM
He will get a warm welcome here for the most part....and he deserves it!! Yeah I was pissed he missed that ground ball but I never blamed him......I would have blamed Schiraldi and Gedman but thats neither here nor there! He was a great player for his entire career and was great here for the Sox. All is forgiven and forgotten as we have since won 2 Championships! He has been 2 Fenway on 2 occasions and was welcomed with open arms! He is a good man and will do a great job!:uhuh:

Don't forget Stanley with some blame.
The manager also.
Buckner was a big reason (with his bat) they were even in that series.