View Full Version : Tom Brady doesn't care about what you think...

JohnnyD
01-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Just read this from another website:
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/tom-brady-scooter.jpg

"I’m beginning to think that Tom Brady is some kind of genius super-troll. Not content with three Super Bowl wins and dumping pregnant Bridget Moynihan for Gisele Bundchen, Brady is dedicated to raising metaphorical middle fingers to anyone who has an opinion about who he should be or how he should act. That’s the only way any of this makes sense. Posing with the goat. Wearing the Yankees hat. Growing his hair out. Endorsing UGGs. And yeah, riding his son’s RAZR in Boston Common.
Why not, man? TOM BRADY AIN’T CARE. Tom Brady’s not gay, but he’ll make out with a dude just to piss you off. Tom Brady drops the N-word in YouTube videos. Tom Brady called Drew Brees’s baby ugly. Tom Brady beat 5chan twice this season.
Are you a stodgy sports columnist who thinks Brady’s endorsements distract him from football? Tom Brady will pose naked in PETA ads and win the next Super Bowl to spite you. "

BigFish
01-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Whats all that jiberish about?? I can't make heads or tails from it???:confused:

The Dad Fisherman
01-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Yankees Hat...WTF

striperman36
01-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Just read this from another website:
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/tom-brady-scooter.jpg

"I’m beginning to think that Tom Brady is some kind of genius super-troll. Not content with three Super Bowl wins and dumping pregnant Bridget Moynihan for Gisele Bundchen, Brady is dedicated to raising metaphorical middle fingers to anyone who has an opinion about who he should be or how he should act. That’s the only way any of this makes sense. Posing with the goat. Wearing the Yankees hat. Growing his hair out. Endorsing UGGs. And yeah, riding his son’s RAZR in Boston Common.
Why not, man? TOM BRADY AIN’T CARE. Tom Brady’s not gay, but he’ll make out with a dude just to piss you off. Tom Brady drops the N-word in YouTube videos. Tom Brady called Drew Brees’s baby ugly. Tom Brady beat 5chan twice this season.
Are you a stodgy sports columnist who thinks Brady’s endorsements distract him from football? Tom Brady will pose naked in PETA ads and win the next Super Bowl to spite you. "

Gizelle has him setup for life

JohnnyD
01-06-2011, 07:36 PM
I just found it as a funny pseudo-editorial.

striperman36
01-06-2011, 07:37 PM
I just found it as a funny pseudo-editorial.

in a pseudo-funny way

striperman36
01-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Or if you make 35 million a year and will for the next 10 years, and your wife does too, do you really care what the common man cares about?