View Full Version : Cassell as good as Brady??

BigFish
01-09-2011, 03:11 PM
MMmmm........no. KC can't get out of their own way today! Fumbles and INT's killing them!! Sorry Skip......gonna have to be rootin' for dem Pats!

striperman36
01-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Not even close, needs seasoning

nightfighter
01-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Beat me to it, Larry....

Oh wait, yeah that's it. Feeling sorry for Baltimore, so they're just going to let them enjoy a 16 point lead through the middle of the 4th quarter.....

But I would have loved to see the Ravens knocked out of the tourney...

iamskippy
01-09-2011, 04:04 PM
MMmmm........no. KC can't get out of their own way today! Fumbles and INT's killing them!! Sorry Skip......gonna have to be rootin' for dem Pats!

nope GO Jets!

its ok i am still not upset about the lose, looking forward to next year. They looked good in the first have and then they came out looking like a spastic colon in the second half.... They just sucked! plain and simple, i can not even use the Chewbaca defence.

striperman36
01-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Positions are still available

iamskippy
01-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Positions are still available

hahahahaha can you be more specific?

striperman36
01-09-2011, 04:37 PM
hahahahaha can you be more specific?

General Dynamics Information Technology : Jobs: Find Jobs in MO at CareerBuilder. (http://www.careerbuilder.com/Jobs/Company/C360N6J8NR5G8CYWS4/General-Dynamics-Information-Technology-Jobs/?nsn=%22MO%22&sc_cmp1=js_navg_nsn&excrit=QID%3dA3854698735144;st%3da;use%3dALL;CID%3 dALL;SID%3d%3f;TID%3d0;ENR%3dNO;DTP%3dDRNS;YDI%3dY ES;IND%3dALL;PDQ%3dAll;PDQ%3dAll;PAYL%3d0;PAYH%3dg t120;POY%3dNO;ETD%3dALL;RE%3dALL;MGT%3dDC;SUP%3dDC ;FRE%3d30;QS%3dsid_unknown;SS%3dNO;TITL%3d0;OB%3d-modifiedint;JQT%3dRAD;JDV%3dFalse;ExpHigh%3dgt50;E xpLow%3d0;MaxLowExp%3d-1)

Raven
01-09-2011, 04:53 PM
the qb chief was like a squaw

Raider Ronnie
01-09-2011, 05:00 PM
nope GO Jets!

its ok i am still not upset about the lose, looking forward to next year. They looked good in the first have and then they came out looking like a spastic colon in the second half.... They just sucked! plain and simple, i can not even use the Chewbaca defence.

" looking forward to next year."

Why would you look forward to next year ?
The Chiefs had 1 win against a team with a winning record.
Next year you won't have the easiest schedule, again !

iamskippy
01-09-2011, 05:04 PM
" looking forward to next year."

Why would you look forward to next year ?
The Chiefs had 1 win against a team with a winning record.
Next year you won't have the easiest schedule, again !

looking forward to beating the bag out of the raiders next season. :smash:

iamskippy
01-09-2011, 05:05 PM
General Dynamics Information Technology : Jobs: Find Jobs in MO at CareerBuilder. (http://www.careerbuilder.com/Jobs/Company/C360N6J8NR5G8CYWS4/General-Dynamics-Information-Technology-Jobs/?nsn=%22MO%22&sc_cmp1=js_navg_nsn&excrit=QID%3dA3854698735144;st%3da;use%3dALL;CID%3 dALL;SID%3d%3f;TID%3d0;ENR%3dNO;DTP%3dDRNS;YDI%3dY ES;IND%3dALL;PDQ%3dAll;PDQ%3dAll;PAYL%3d0;PAYH%3dg t120;POY%3dNO;ETD%3dALL;RE%3dALL;MGT%3dDC;SUP%3dDC ;FRE%3d30;QS%3dsid_unknown;SS%3dNO;TITL%3d0;OB%3d-modifiedint;JQT%3dRAD;JDV%3dFalse;ExpHigh%3dgt50;E xpLow%3d0;MaxLowExp%3d-1)

hahahahahaah nice!

striperman36
01-09-2011, 05:11 PM
hahahahahaah nice!

you may be able to negotiate some season tickets

Raider Ronnie
01-09-2011, 05:13 PM
looking forward to beating the bag out of the raiders next season. :smash:

How do you figure ?Not like the chiefs gave them much of a game this year !

luds
01-09-2011, 05:25 PM

C'mon Larry. why do you have to hate on Matt Cassell??? I haven't heard anyone trying to say that he was. Maybe American Spirit said that but who listens to him? :smash: Cassell gave us one hell of a season a couple years back. I almost enjoyed watching that year as much as any of the SB seasons.

Raider Ronnie
01-09-2011, 05:37 PM
C'mon Larry. why do you have to hate on Matt Cassell??? I haven't heard anyone trying to say that he was. Maybe American Spirit said that but who listens to him? :smash: Cassell gave us one hell of a season a couple years back. I almost enjoyed watching that year as much as any of the SB seasons.

Mike,
Don't think Larry's hating on Cassell. Just stating the fact he's not as good as Brady like Skippy thinks !
Skippy actually thinks the Chiefs were a good team this year also, shows how much he knows !
:rotf2:

BigFish
01-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Bingo Ronnie! Mike when Cassell was throwing for Brady I was his biggest fan.....but he is no Tom Brady and I laugh at anyone who tries to tell me otherwise. So.....I like to see it proven especially in games like today! Cassell had a great season! His stats were excellent and I do like Cassell very much.

iamskippy
01-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Bingo Ronnie! Mike when Cassell was throwing for Brady I was his biggest fan.....but he is no Tom Brady and I laugh at anyone who tries to tell me otherwise. So.....I like to see it proven especially in games like today! Cassell had a great season! His stats were excellent and I do like Cassell very much.

:rotf2::rotf2::rotf2::rotf2:

you all make me laugh.

afterhours
01-09-2011, 07:00 PM
ravens beat the snort out of them...kc's a nice team. ravens are a VERY GOOD team.

luds
01-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Ahhhh. Sorry. I don't much about this I am skippy character. Have back at 'em.

Now if the eagles kicker could make a friggin kick.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

JackK
01-09-2011, 07:29 PM
Now if the eagles kicker could make a friggin kick.

agreed

striperman36
01-09-2011, 07:50 PM
1 bird left in the playoffs.

Raider Ronnie
01-09-2011, 08:11 PM
:rotf2::rotf2::rotf2::rotf2:

you all make me laugh.

Nice ass whipping your team got today. (though not as bad as the one the Raiders put on them a week ago)
Looks like they will be matriculating their asses to the golf course tomorrow !
:uhuh:

striperman36
01-09-2011, 08:15 PM
Was Charlie Weiss even at the last few games including this one?

They had no offensive direction at all.

nightfighter
01-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Let me help you out on the history of our having fun with skippy;

Originally Posted by iamskippy on 11/28/10
Honestly hes treating us very well, and i don't think pretty boy Brady is worth 1/4 of that. The Pats messed up when they let cassle go. So you lose our gain. I would also like to point out that Cassel is only guaranteed 28 million over 6 years with the options for bonuses and a max payout of 63 million which is on par with Brady.

However what do you think he is going to want to get paid after this year and inmh he is not worth it.

you might want to recheck your information Matt is behind the 3rd rated offense in the NFL behind NE and Philly with 25.9 points per game. i would also like to point out that with the lack lust front line the Chiefs have Matt is still ranked #4 and Tom number 2, behind Mike Vick. Both Tom and Matt have only thrown 4 int's Tom has 23 td's and Matt has 22. When you put them side by side they are pretty even, but i give the upper hand to Matt not cause i am a fan but hes only been with KC a short time and only to get better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iamskippy
01-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Was Charlie Weiss even at the last few games including this one?

They had no offensive direction at all.

you didnt see him selling hot dog's... hes a scum bag as far as i am concerned.. like i sad previously fire them all and start fresh, i didnt like him when he was at ND. ( fyi Notre Dame fan too)

striperman36
01-09-2011, 09:22 PM

Honestly hes treating us very well, and i don't think pretty boy Brady is worth 1/4 of that. The Pats messed up when they let cassle go. So you lose our gain. I would also like to point out that Cassel is only guaranteed 28 million over 6 years with the options for bonuses and a max payout of 63 million which is on par with Brady.

However what do you think he is going to want to get paid after this year and inmh he is not worth it.

you might want to recheck your information Matt is behind the 3rd rated offense in the NFL behind NE and Philly with 25.9 points per game. i would also like to point out that with the lack lust front line the Chiefs have Matt is still ranked #4 and Tom number 2, behind Mike Vick. Both Tom and Matt have only thrown 4 int's Tom has 23 td's and Matt has 22. When you put them side by side they are pretty even, but i give the upper hand to Matt not cause i am a fan but hes only been with KC a short time and only to get better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still not too bad for a backup quarterback, at least salary wise

luds
01-09-2011, 10:37 PM

:rotf2::smash:Thanks Ross.

tysdad115
01-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Skips a good dude, mentally challenged, but still good. Now he roots for the jets??? Skip where's your meds pal? Your clutches are slipping again.

BigFish
01-09-2011, 11:06 PM
Skip seems like a good guy! By all reports he is A-O-K! All in good fun guys!

iamskippy
01-09-2011, 11:41 PM
Skips a good dude, mentally challenged, but still good. Now he roots for the jets??? Skip where's your meds pal? Your clutches are slipping again.

Skip seems like a good guy! By all reports he is A-O-K! All in good fun guys!

Thanks guys, i just like getting a rise out of NE fans, they are probably some of the if not the most loyal yet hypocritical fans there are in any sport, and i am not saying everyone/anyone here is its a generalized statement.

However i do like some opinionated discussions :jump1:

OH and Andy i sold my meds i needed money for a new reel , i am not naturaly buff like you, but i can ring the hell out of a bell :rotf2:

Raven
01-10-2011, 05:47 AM
he certainly does not earn his salary

tysdad115
01-10-2011, 09:33 AM
OH and Andy i sold my meds i needed money for a new reel , i am not naturaly buff like you, but i can ring the hell out of a bell :rotf2:[/QUOTE]

So it's a good thing (for you) we didn't make the bet for the reel....$775.00 please!!!

iamskippy
01-10-2011, 10:34 AM
OH and Andy i sold my meds i needed money for a new reel , i am not naturaly buff like you, but i can ring the hell out of a bell :rotf2:

So it's a good thing (for you) we didn't make the bet for the reel....$775.00 please!!![/QUOTE]
hhaahhaah should have taken it..