View Full Version : New Parents.. use similac you need to peek at this $$$ savings..

leptar
01-12-2011, 06:31 AM
Not spam or off topic.. savings of $20-$30+ which translates to money towards fishing gear. Baby formula is expensive.

Pre-mixed 48ct 2oz bottles of Advanced and Sensitive formula.

Advanced is backordered you need to search 5760076 and add to cart apply codes SIMILAC1 (for $28.85 OFF) then add another code SIMILAC3(for $3.00 OFF and FREE SHIPPING)

Only 1 case per new account have friends and family help you out.. huge savings... i bought a case for my daughter last Sunday with Abbotts coupon @ CVS it cost me $34.

Here is the original link from slickdeals (http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/44959/abbott-nutrition-similac-formula-advance-readytofeed-2oz-bottle-48pack-10-sensitive-readytofeed-2oz-48pack-17)

I also want to thank you guys for mentioning slickdeals in the past.. I always look from time to time for awsome deals.

whiplash
01-12-2011, 08:47 AM
You'll feel like a rich man when your kid finally gets off the similac and wait until their out of diapers huraa rolling in dough,but that only lasts until the next one comes along.

JohnR
01-12-2011, 09:39 AM
Another Victory from Slickdeals :btu:

Half of the technology used in maintaining the various components of S-B is procured through slickdeals :tooth:

Mr. Sandman
01-12-2011, 09:46 AM
I think I am going to be sick...I can't belive SB has become a coupon site..:yak5: A deal on Habs needles OK but baby food????

Pete F.
01-12-2011, 02:38 PM
The stuff mothers come equipped with is a lot cheaper and better. And they never wake you up in the middle of the night to give the baby a bottle.

fishsmith
01-12-2011, 02:56 PM
be it baby formula or be it baby back ribs. anytime someone can pass on a way to save $$, pass it on. And for new parents, formula and the diapers are a big pain in the wallet.

JohnR
01-12-2011, 03:38 PM
I think I am going to be sick...I can't belive SB has become a coupon site..:yak5: A deal on Habs needles OK but baby food????

Its a winter thread, in the summer it would get stuck in Scuppers - this will probably go to scuppers anyway :devil2: