View Full Version : Thanks for the help, France.

Duke41
04-03-2003, 10:36 AM
Always there when you need them.

"I'd rather have a German Division in front of me than a French Division behind me."

-General George S. Patton-

htpp://www.countryoforiginlabeling.com/french.html

Homerun04
04-03-2003, 02:08 PM
Amen.

It is time we let France fend for themselves, and we turn a blind eye towards their troubles. Ingrates all of them.

Jimbo
04-04-2003, 09:58 AM
A friend of mine is an officer in the naval reserve. A few weeks ago, he was attending a conference that included admirals in both the US and the French navies. At a cocktail reception, my friend found himself in a small group that included an admiral from each of the two navies. The French admiral started complaining that whereas Europeans learned many languages,
Americans only learned English. He then asked. "Why is it that we have to speak English in these conferences rather than you have to speak French?" Without even hesitating, the American admiral replied. "Maybe it is because we arranged it so that you did not have to learn to speak German." The group became silent.

schoolie monster
04-04-2003, 02:46 PM
I've just had about enough of them. You hate us, fine... f' you.

Can we just ignore there very existence? What, we won't have any of their wine and cheese? Just don't even acknowledge them in any forum, on any issue.
I'm sorry, we need them for what?

I see the German, Russian and French foreign mins are meeting today to discuss the "crisis" in Iraq. I'd bet my house the main focus of the meeting is to figure out legal grounds regarding our selection of contractors for the billions WE are going to spend rebuilding Iraq.

Fact (as reported on CNN): Iraq's biggest creditors

1. France
2. Russia
3. China

In that order. This wasn't an editorial or an opinion, this was a story, so I'm assuming they had the evidence to back it up. Why are they against the war?

And f' Canada too. Boo our national anthem? Barrage a busload of youth hockey players with anti-American crap? Ooooh, Canada. Let's see. No more Labatts and no more beaver skin hats... thats easy enough.

I love Canada. I've spent ALOT of time in Ontario fishing throughout my life. I won't be goin' up there for awhile. They aren't getting nickel one from this lousy, cocky, war-mongering American. At least until they expel Quebec, the province of...

Stripers and blues would kick their stupid fishes @ss' anyway, aye?

No matter what the outcome of the war, one thing that has already been accomplished...

We've shook out the rug a bit... I think we know where alot of people stand now, and that's good. Now we know where to stand.

Not everyone has to agree, that's fine... and I don't believe the "either with us or against us" attitude... but these folks are clearly against us. No matter what we do. So p' off.

Fish_n_Dive
04-06-2003, 07:53 PM
schoolie monster
you know that our country has done some low things to them right. fox, was brodcasting a usa/canada hockey game after the US national anthem they went to a break cutting of the canadian national anthem. so you say that its ok to do that, but not for people to boo at a national anthem. i think that what they did was bad, but its not like we are so high and mighty.