View Full Version : Like New VS250, Lamis for Sale

wheresmy50
01-22-2011, 03:23 PM
It's been a while since I logged in here, mostly because now that I moved farther from the coat, I don't SB fish much anymore. As a result, I'm looking to offload some high-value gear that doesn't get used anymore.

All of these items were purchased or received as gifts after I moved from RI, so they were VERY lightly used. Last year I fished once, for example.

I am selling a VS250 silver that has been used about 5 times, and on rocks (i.e. not sand) every time. It has never been submerged. There's a small scratch on the handle from me using the knob as a lure holder, but that's it. Feel free to PM me for the S/N if you want it. The reel was bought around 2005-2006. It was purchased from SWE, and when purchased, they gave me the option of a “geary” or “smooth” one. I chose smooth, and for a VS, it’s a very smooth reel.

Next is a Ron Arra 1084. I think I used this 4 times. It was a gift and I always fished from a pickup, so I tended to grab the 2-piece. The guides have been checked with a q-tip and are fine.

Lastly, a Lamiglas XS 10MHS 2-piece spinning rod. This was matched to the VS 250, so it has also been used the same number of times. The guides have been checked with a q-tip and are fine.

I'm going to start this party at $600 for the VS and $200 for each Lami. I'll sell the package for a grand. Considering the condition of each, which is basically new, I think these are good prices. If they don’t sell here, they’re going to E-bay. Buyer pays shipping and insurance, except for the 1084. That needs to be picked up. I live near Philly and occasionally travel to North Jersey. I won't ship until the check clears.

Along with cash, I’m interested in some trades. For PA residents, quality AR lowers (no BM, DPMS, Oly, etc.) and/or tier 1 mid length uppers, M&P45. I also need a 9.9 or 15hp outboard in good shape and has never seen saltwater. Also, 50 cal or larger flintlock rifle in good shape.

-Ty

SurfCaster413
01-25-2011, 09:25 AM
Still have the VS250??

wheresmy50
01-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Yes I do.

FYI, I got a PM at 9:41 about the reel. You were first, so if you want it, please let me know. Otherwise the other guy gets it.

SurfCaster413
01-26-2011, 03:43 AM
Just bought a snow plow give it to the other guy. If it falls through let me know thanks

wheresmy50
02-01-2011, 09:27 AM
The VS250 has been sold pending payment. The rods are still available.

wheresmy50
02-22-2011, 05:56 PM
The XS-10MHS has been sold. Price on the 1084 is now $150.