View Full Version : White deer tails are in!!! Who wants them?

Fisherwoman
01-26-2011, 09:55 AM
Hi All ,
Some of you newbies may not know it but every year my Mom down in PA cleans and dries a bunch of deer tails from our family butcher shop. The money all goes to her for her painting supplies and stuff as she has a really neat gourd hobbie and makes some pretty cool stuff and the fact that her and dad are on a pretty limmited income.

SO anyway I have alot of large tails, The price is $8.00 each and they are large. If you are not sure please ask some of the guys on here who have purchased over the last several years.

I have some small at $5 each that the hair is not quite that long but will work fine for bucktail jigs and teasers, or treble hooks.

Plus $4 shipping per PACKAGE!!! Usually I can get up to 6 large tails in a puff pack envelope.

If anybody is interested please drop me a PM or an email as to how many you want. Your name and address and I will get them in the mail. I will only except cash, checks or Money orders as I do not have a pay pal account.

Ok they go pretty fast so who wants them!!!!

tlapinski
01-26-2011, 12:08 PM
PM coming for some large tails. I bought a bunch a few years back and was VERY happy with them! :uhuh:

Rob Rockcrawler
01-26-2011, 12:30 PM
Grade A+ tails, i still have a few from a couple years ago. Cant go wrong.

Fisherwoman
01-26-2011, 05:08 PM
Thanks Guys, appreciate the positive feed back, Mom and Dad do a hell of a lot of work to make these tails so nice.

TLap got your order you are all set!!!

nicksdad
01-26-2011, 05:34 PM
PM sent

achase
01-27-2011, 09:07 AM
Hi Fisherwoman,
Don't know why but I can't seem to get my pm's to send so I left you a message in visitor messages. Would love 4 pks of large if you still have them.
Thanks,
Andrew

Fisherwoman
01-27-2011, 10:49 AM
Nicksdad and Achase, got both of your orders you are all set, see your pms, thanks Jules

achase
01-27-2011, 11:02 AM
Pm returned.
Thank you Jules!
Andrew

smac
01-28-2011, 10:57 PM
Pm sent jules. These tails are primo!

Scott

Fisherwoman
01-29-2011, 11:28 AM
Hi All, got all of your orders so far, I was hoping to get them in the mail today but its looking like not until Monday as I hurt my back and shoulder with all this f,n snow the other day and have a very bad cold on top of that so we are having a good time LOL

I will drop everybody a line as Soon as I get them in the mail for you all, Mom and dad really appreciate all the great feedback as well.
thanks to all of you.
Jules

Fisherwoman
01-31-2011, 12:01 PM
Hi all, 1st load of orders is going to the post office today, Let me know when you all get them and if they are to your satisfaction. I will also PM those who I have gotten checks from so far as well,
thanks Jules

Still have plenty of nice large and small tails left if interested!!!

saltfly
01-31-2011, 07:10 PM
Hi Jules...Thought it was about THAT time.PM coming. Love those tails:rotf2::uhuh:

Fisherwoman
02-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Got your PM Saltfly and sent one back to ya

Fisherwoman
02-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Ok Those who have ordered in the second batch your tails are goin in the mail tomorrow and those who ordered 1st should have them by tomorrow if not already. Let me know when you get them.

Still have plenty of Large and small left for those interested.

Fisherwoman
02-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Still have about 38 large left and 6 small for anybody who is interested.

Fisherwoman
02-12-2011, 05:11 PM
I just want to thank everybody who has purchased the tails, Mom is very appreciative and says a big thank you to all, :love:

If anybody is still interested there are 9 large left and 6 small so let me know.

ProfessorM
02-12-2011, 06:27 PM
If I didn't have so many left over from past years I'd buy some more. They are always very good quality. Buy them up guys.

saltfly
02-13-2011, 11:29 AM
If I didn't have so many left over from past years I'd buy some more. They are always very good quality. Buy them up guys.:uhuh::uhuh::uhuh:I still buy them.When the temp gets into the 50s the dying shed will be up and running to make some prrrrrty colors.Great Tails as always....Thanks Jules....

Slipknot
02-13-2011, 11:46 AM
:uhuh::uhuh::uhuh:I still buy them.When the temp gets into the 50s the dying shed will be up and running to make some prrrrrty colors.Great Tails as always....Thanks Jules....

I never have luck trying to dye them myself, what do you use? I have some colors but would like to have more as I am out of blue. Maybe I can watch you do it someday when the shed is up and running???
thanks

ProfessorM
02-13-2011, 11:50 AM
bob you need to teach me how to do that