View Full Version : I hate snow

redlite
01-27-2011, 11:31 AM
Why did we buy a house here instead of Florida or somewhere else where it doesn't snow?
The piston just blew out of the side of my Arien's 8hp snowblower engine. Shrapenal and oil everywhere...Catastophic failure....This BLOWS.
Nothin like shovelin a parking lot sized driveway...........UGH

Raven
01-27-2011, 11:48 AM
You mean you didn't send out the S-B SOS signal

sorry that happened to ya Redlite

JLH
01-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Snow sucks… This winter has made me very happy to still be living in a condo!

PRBuzz
01-27-2011, 12:06 PM
Why did we buy a house here instead of Florida or somewhere else where it doesn't snow?
The piston just blew out of the side of my Arien's 8hp snowblower engine. Shrapenal and oil everywhere...Catastophic failure....This BLOWS.

Rest in peace to the snow blower....what state is that, couple weeks back there was snow reported on the ground in 49 of the 50 states?

WESTPORTMAFIA
01-27-2011, 12:54 PM

Call Seth. 508-496-3909 He lives down the street from you and he's still out plowing. Or keep his # for next time.

JFigliuolo
01-27-2011, 01:54 PM
sucks. I was fearing that happening to me this AM.

ivanputski
01-27-2011, 02:02 PM
This amount of snow is beyond ridiculous... The only thing that keeps me here is that if I lived in Florida, I wouldnt be into surfcasting for bass...

striperman36
01-27-2011, 02:04 PM
I have to replace the traction belt. I already did the attachment belt

Saltheart
01-27-2011, 02:40 PM
We got another 15 out of this storm. Wgat a mess. The piles just keep getting bigger. we also have had very little melting bewteen storms.

I noted that on the radio this morning they were saying that this year is 4th all time for snow in January at TF Green airport. 1 inch more and its 3rd. I think this years total was about 37 inches. Now where I live we get almost twice as much as the airport does because the airport is very close to the water of Narragensett Bay. I bet we have had more than 60 inches so far this january. These have consisted of big drops each storm too , not 6 inches every other day like in the mid 90's. Anyway , I also hate snow :(!

Thumper
01-27-2011, 03:02 PM
I just finished shoveling my drive way, took me almost 5 hours. This shat is insane and I will be walking like a hump back tomorrow :rotf2:

5/0
01-27-2011, 03:37 PM
I had a close call this morning I didn't see my kids Wal-Mart sno board:smash: Opppsss I friggin chewed it up bad.Parts of it got stuck in the impeller but that was a simple fix,luckely that would of sucked if I blew the thing up:fury:

redlite
01-27-2011, 04:02 PM
Thankfully got a buddy of mine to come by and plow the highway/ driveway.
My driveway is 350' long, car and a half wide into 2 wide at the garage with a circle. A LOT of snow.
And I am also some how "responsible" for doin my wife's grandmother. Thankfully he went and did that for me too. Still spent about 3 hours doing walkways and decks and some clean up work with the ole shovel.
Tryin to convince the wife that when she gets home from work, we need to go out and drop $1500 buckaroos on a new machine. Thinkin Ariens 36" 12hp. New motor for the 8hp ariens is about $500.Throw the snow into my neighbors yard to melt. Told her if she buys us a new machine, I will never again complain about havin to go do her grandmother again.
Fortunately my pops engrained into us as kids that when it snows, push the snow back 3 feet on either side so next storm you got somewhere to put the snow. If I hadn't my driveway would be about 3 ft wide right now.
I hate snow.

MrHunters
01-27-2011, 04:18 PM
I had a close call this morning I didn't see my kids Wal-Mart sno board:smash: Opppsss I friggin chewed it up bad.Parts of it got stuck in the impeller but that was a simple fix,luckely that would of sucked if I blew the thing up:fury:

that's what shear pins are for. :smash:

nightfighter
01-27-2011, 05:33 PM
I'm junk.... A little under a foot here. Snow blow six properties including my own, roof rake five roofs including my own, shovel one flat roof, and get the snow off the boat cover....Eight hours. Can't wait to get back to installing windows tomorrow... but my back is getting pretty tight as I type this. Don't think I'll even be up to going to a First Light Anglers presentation tonight....

Sorry to hear of your blower blowout, Mike. My 1970s Ariens was a beast today. Even took a frozen water bottle, shredded it and shot it out.... Thought that would have at least taken out a shear pin.... I got lucky with that one.

Raider Ronnie
01-27-2011, 06:31 PM
My right foot is killing me from depressing the fuel pedal in my plow truck :biglaugh:

UserRemoved
01-27-2011, 06:40 PM
GOOD LUCK finding a new machine right now. Last time I was in Lowes they were long since sold out and couldn't order any more. HD was same way. Local hw store had some but not many.

Thankfully got a buddy of mine to come by and plow the highway/ driveway.
My driveway is 350' long, car and a half wide into 2 wide at the garage with a circle. A LOT of snow.
And I am also some how "responsible" for doin my wife's grandmother. Thankfully he went and did that for me too. Still spent about 3 hours doing walkways and decks and some clean up work with the ole shovel.
Tryin to convince the wife that when she gets home from work, we need to go out and drop $1500 buckaroos on a new machine. Thinkin Ariens 36" 12hp. New motor for the 8hp ariens is about $500.Throw the snow into my neighbors yard to melt. Told her if she buys us a new machine, I will never again complain about havin to go do her grandmother again.
Fortunately my pops engrained into us as kids that when it snows, push the snow back 3 feet on either side so next storm you got somewhere to put the snow. If I hadn't my driveway would be about 3 ft wide right now.
I hate snow.

Thumper
01-27-2011, 06:41 PM
I can't wait for the great flood of 2011 after all this snow melt.

SurfCaster413
01-27-2011, 06:46 PM
My right foot is killing me from depressing the fuel pedal in my plow truck :biglaugh:

So true god I love this snow keep snowing cause all am doing is making money.

Raven
01-27-2011, 06:51 PM
metrowest in marlborough has those machines new for 1300>))

WESTPORTMAFIA
01-27-2011, 07:15 PM
I put a 46 inch blade and chains on my John Deere mower and have done some serious snow removal this winter. The thing rocks. No problem today with about 10 inches of wet heavy snow.

basswipe
01-27-2011, 07:29 PM
I can't wait for the great flood of 2011 after all this snow melt.

That ain't even funny.Lived it last year and it was devastating,I don't have a brandnew basement by choice.My new sump system is ready to go when this #^&#^&#^&#^& melts.

Thumper
01-27-2011, 07:38 PM
That ain't even funny.Lived it last year and it was devastating,I don't have a brandnew basement by choice.My new sump system is ready to go when this #^&#^&#^&#^& melts.

Tell me about it, I had to take a yack and canoe to my house for over a week, my entire neighborhood was an island no power nothing for a week.

Big Dave
01-27-2011, 08:49 PM

I can only hope its not a Tecumseh engine. I have an Ariens 926LE thats only a few seasons old. It may have 15 hours total time on the motor. Motor detonated today with one loud metal to metal bang and seized. 1200 dollar machine

Now for the good news, since Tecumseh went out of business parts for and replacement motors are just not available. Went to several dealers today and all said that I am out of luck with being able to repair it. Called Ariens and they confirmed what the dealers said that there is not a replacement to fix it. Man I just find that so hard to believe. very nice looking piece of scrap iron. And there is not a new machine to be found anyplace. I was told that if it were a Kohler or Briggs and Stratton model no problem 4 to 500 and I would be back in business.
Anyone need and Ariens Boat Mooring?

How many days is it till spring?

Karl F
01-27-2011, 08:53 PM
I can only hope its not a Tecumseh engine. I have an Ariens 926LE thats only a few seasons old. It may have 15 hours total time on the motor. Motor detonated today with one loud metal to metal bang and seized. 1200 dollar machine

Now for the good news, since Tecumseh went out of business parts for and replacement motors are just not available. Went to several dealers today and all said that I am out of luck with being able to repair it. Called Ariens and they confirmed what the dealers said that there is not a replacement to fix it. Man I just find that so hard to believe. very nice looking piece of scrap iron. And there is not a new machine to be found anyplace. I was told that if it were a Kohler or Briggs and Stratton model no problem 4 to 500 and I would be back in business.
Anyone need and Ariens Boat Mooring?

How many days is it till spring?

get together with this guy:

Tecumseh 7 hp Snow King engine (http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/grd/2172153073.html)

flyvice11787
01-27-2011, 09:42 PM
If you're looking for a new machine, check out Snowblowers Direct. Their selection is probably limited, but you won't pay tax or shipping. They'll look to charge you $50 for a truck with a lift gate though.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

5/0
01-27-2011, 10:44 PM
And I am also some how "responsible" for doin my wife's grandmother.
Thats just wrong:rotf2:

that's what shear pins are for. :smash:
Absolutly.I think the board was cold enough to become brittle, it didn't snap the pins.

ivanputski
01-28-2011, 12:08 AM
REdlite: Funny you should mention your father telling you to push the snow far back... My father burned that into my mind (as well as 1,000 other mandatory tips to succeed in life) That you need to not only shovel the driveway, but half of the grass as well... Is it true that if you dont shovel your DECK the snow will destroy it by sitting on the wood? I get that phonecall EVERY storm. I'm 34 years old, he calls me like I'm still 10.

Don't get me started on the "did you change the oil in your truck?"

I know he's right, but damn! the delivery.......

piemma
01-28-2011, 04:03 AM
Mike:
I have a 2 year old Troybilt electric start snowblower I will sell you. I was going to keep it as a backup as I bought a bigger Huskavana this past fall but it sounds like you are in a bind.

It runs a bit rough as it does need a carb cleaning but if you run it on half choke it's fine. I can deliver as I have ramps for my truck.
PM me if you are interested.

UserRemoved
01-28-2011, 06:45 AM
another storm midweek

:happy:

ProfessorM
01-28-2011, 09:38 AM
yup every nite i skate out to my car in the frozen parking lot at work and sit in my frozen seat and turn the ignition I say out loud to myself "why in the hell do i live in this friggin climate". At least winter is 1/3 over.

Hey Ron a fellow employee and i spent last nite drilling out 7/8" pins from his 8' plow blade and the contraption it hangs on as he snapped them right off and the blade was hanging from the springs. Half the pin in each piece and rusted into one piece. Good thing it happened at work. Funny seeing an 8' plow blade mounted to a Bridgeport. Got it done though.

Back Beach
01-28-2011, 10:11 AM
And I am also some how "responsible" for doin my wife's grandmother.

Dude, can you reword this sentence please and maybe add "driveway" at the end? It just doesn't read right to me...lots of people here don't know you and might get a different impression..:laugha:

We all know you have a fetish for men and livestock, but the grandmother thing sounds weird.

fishbones
01-28-2011, 10:57 AM
Dude, can you reword this sentence please and maybe add "driveway" at the end? It just doesn't read right to me...lots of people here don't know you and might get a different impression..:laugha:

We all know you have a fetish for men and livestock, but the grandmother thing sounds weird.

Not to mention that he's also thankful that he got his buddy to go "do his grandmother" too.

Swimmer
01-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Mike did you run it low on oil?

Just curious, not trying to salt the wound. I have an Ariens as well, dozen years old.

macojoe
01-28-2011, 03:14 PM
I have a 6hp Toro and its all right but it is no good for this heavy stuff, I am better off with a shovel!
I have a friend that bought a bigger machine and has a 8 hp Toro with a cleated blade? But this thing throws snow a mile!! I will be bying his this week i hope and getting rid of the small one

redlite
01-28-2011, 03:31 PM
Mike did you run it low on oil?

Just curious, not trying to salt the wound. I have an Ariens as well, dozen years old.

Another lesson the Old Man taught us is to check the oil EVERY time before you start an engine. Had the prescribed amount of oil in it....that is HAD....its all over my driveway now.........I bought it used 3 years ago for a song, so the machine really owes me nothing at this point in the game. Thing is probably 30yrs old. My pops had the same malfunction with his a couple of years ago. he went the new engine route, $500 beans, and still using it for its 32nd year.....but I need a bigger machine anyway.
The local Ariens dealer in Swansea laughed at me when I asked him if they had any snowblowers and when I told him what I was looking for.....he said come back in october. Areins factory is out of blowers. Gonna look on line, then steal wifey's cc.....She'll never notice the $1500 charge on it, will she???????

MakoMike
01-28-2011, 05:08 PM
I've decided that I'm putting the plow I have sitting in the driveway on the truck for next year. Getting the driveway plowed is costing me a fortune! Last three storms dumped 16 inches 27 inches and 18 inches on us.

striperman36
01-28-2011, 08:08 PM
Gonna look on line, then steal wifey's cc.....She'll never notice the $1500 charge on it, will she???????

Not with the nesting event going on. nevah!!

Green Light
01-28-2011, 08:52 PM
I hear you Redlite. Snow is no fun. But, what's worse than snow? Having to place to put it! Even with a plow, two snow throwers, and 6 different types of shovels, I am having a hard time with all this snow.

pbadad
01-29-2011, 04:22 PM
Mike, I just ordered from wisesales.com a 11hp toro 28". They have a few machines left including Ariens in various model from prosumer to professional. open Sunday 9am -4pm. 800-916-9473 free ship, $50. lift gate fee and $99.00 assembly fee. no tax

O.D. Mike
01-29-2011, 05:45 PM
Mike, check your PM's...

Thanks

striperman36
01-29-2011, 06:17 PM
Mike, I just ordered from wisesales.com a 11hp toro 28". They have a few machines left including Ariens in various model from prosumer to professional. open Sunday 9am -4pm. 800-916-9473 free ship, $50. lift gate fee and $99.00 assembly fee. no tax

For his driveway 11hp may not be enuf.

pbadad
01-29-2011, 09:38 PM
This machine will 2200 lb of snow per minute.My combined driveway is over 400' and has 2000sq. ft parking area. Now if I can find away to get it on my roof to get of 2' of snow then that would be the bomb. My roof is 115' X 36'. I do hate this winter!!

ivanputski
01-29-2011, 11:40 PM
I spent 5 hours on mu roof today... clearning ice dams... damn

BassDawg
01-30-2011, 06:28 AM
!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF SISSIES !!!

it's WINTER, we LIVE in New England, and God Blesses us with

STRIPERS, every year, for 5 MONTHS on some of his most beautiful and majestic shores!!!

it is, IMHO, a small price to pay!! STOP YER SCHNIVELLIN' and KEEP SHOVELLIN'!! WOW, and an Eagle Scout to boot, Mike!
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

where is your Old Fashioned Yankee Sticktoitiveness, gentlemen? Do your Dads know you're beetchin' like this? you should be thankful that your wife still has a Grandmother to shovel/plow for, and that your Pops is still around to give you such sound advice! i shovel for three of my wife's elderly female relatives, GLADLY!!! it's what we, as men and as the younger generation, MUST do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,take care of each other when it comes to SNOW removal~~~

sorry to hear about your snowblower sheeting the bed, and i'm glad to hear that your neighbor lent you a "hand". but, buck-up there Mike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

just as whining is for wussies, not every haunt lands you a corker!!
:uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh:

i LOVE the snow, i embrace ALL Seasons, and i just went sledding with my 7yo daughter and her bff from school!! we had a BLAST,,,,,,,,,,,

i am most THANKFUL to be alive and sharing EVERY Winter i can with my daughter~~ Spring, Summer, and Fall, TOO!!
every moment is a Blessing and every trial only serves to steel my resolve.
:grins: :grins: :grins:

UserRemoved
01-30-2011, 06:48 AM
Suck it up ya sissies :rotf2:

going to be a great herring spawn year if they don't suck them up offshore first.

STRIPERS, every year, for 5 MONTHS on some of his most beautiful and majestic shores!!!

it is, IMHO, a small price to pay!! STOP YER SCHNIVELLIN' and KEEP SHOVELLIN'!! WOW, and an Eagle Scout to boot, Mike!

where is your Old Fashioned Yankee Sticktoitiveness, gentlemen? Do your Dads know you're beetchin' like this? you should be thankful that your wife still has a Grandmother to shovel/plow for, and that your Pops is still around to give you such sound advice! i shovel for three of my wife's elderly female relatives, GLADLY!!! it's what we, as men and as the younger generation, MUST do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,take care of each other when it comes to SNOW removal~~~

sorry to hear about your snowblower sheeting the bed, and i'm glad to hear that your neighbor lent you a "hand". but, buck-up there Mike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i LOVE the snow, i embrace ALL Seasons, and i just went sledding with my 7yo daughter and her bff from school!! we had a BLAST,,,,,,,,,,,

i am most THANKFUL to be alive and sharing EVERY Winter i can with my daughter~~ Spring, Summer, and Fall, TOO!!

Raven
01-30-2011, 07:34 AM
thats unreasonable... i like griping and being grumpy
it makes winter Bearable
ain't no fun catchin colds
getting frostbit fingers
frozen pant legs that are stiff
nothing growing
having a sore back from shoveling
ice damming SUCKS

i do however like the fact there's not a single flying insect around
the AIR is cool to breathe deeply without inhaling a Knat
you can go tracking in the snow,, (when it's not 36 inches deep)
you get to PLAY with snow blowers and feel like a hero
you can throw snow balls to your dog to catch
Christmas lights reflect off the snow
sunshine reflects off the snow
everything gets deep watered (slowly) and all weeds get snuffed.
since it had to snow ..........it insulates your house

BassDawg
01-30-2011, 07:48 AM
AYYYYY MEN!! to the 2nd half of your ditty~~~

i "get it" about the grumphus amungus,

just NOT my style, me bruddah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

LONG LIVE WINTER and February is yet to come!!!
:rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2:

Sea Dangles
01-30-2011, 08:29 AM

Hard to believe this quote comes from a "man" who openly discloses that he is hopeful to get a hall pass for tctfn.Pull up the skirt and tell her your busy that night Jessica.

striperman36
01-30-2011, 09:18 AM
Hard to believe this quote comes from a "man" who openly discloses that he is hopeful to get a hall pass for tctfn.Pull up the skirt and tell her your busy that night Jessica.

Oops

BassDawg
01-30-2011, 03:19 PM
:rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2:

CD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's only an expression~~~
as an 11 year veteran of the War of the Vows.

my pants are the ONLY ones worn in my CASTLE!!!
and i'll be there for the scrum in the parking lot afterhours,,,,,,,
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

just need to let her know the date, then it's awwwwwn like donkey kong! hey, i might even cook us up some grub.
been thinking about making one of my one-pot wonders. braised sweet ital sausigesses w/ yukon golds, plum tomatoes, baby organic spinate, garlic and onions.

MAKAI
01-30-2011, 03:55 PM
When they let you " Believe " the pants are only worn by the man of the house, the battle is already lost. ( subliminal Jedi that they are )
They always have the keys to the prize my malapropic comrade.

btw Still waiting for you to come over and shovel my driveway.
Hate seeing all that white fun melting away.
All the kids around here are so fat and out of shape they would be
the ones having the heart attack, not me.
:jester:

BassDawg
01-30-2011, 05:07 PM
unless you are unably bodied~~~

you'll have to stand in line behind me wiff's elderly relations,
the Church, my ShelterLogic storage shed, and the bride's bff widow who lives just down the road apiece.
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

and i hear ya about the outofshapedness of the majority of our Youth these days,,,,,,,,,,,where in the heck are you again??
:devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

buckman
01-30-2011, 05:23 PM

When your house caves in call me.:biglaugh:

striperman36
01-30-2011, 06:35 PM

When you're ready to sell the boat, let me know.

Raider Ronnie
01-30-2011, 07:12 PM
When your house caves in call me.:biglaugh:

More coming tues,wed & possibly sat :hidin:

striperman36
01-30-2011, 07:16 PM
More coming tues,wed & possibly sat :hidin:

vroooooom., vrooooom.

I can push the pedal.....

justplugit
01-30-2011, 09:21 PM
REdlite: Funny you should mention your father telling you to push the snow far back... My father burned that into my mind (as well as 1,000 other mandatory tips to succeed in life) That you need to not only shovel the driveway, but half of the grass as well... Is it true that if you dont shovel your DECK the snow will destroy it by sitting on the wood? I get that phonecall EVERY storm. I'm 34 years old, he calls me like I'm still 10.

Don't get me started on the "did you change the oil in your truck?"

I know he's right, but damn! the delivery.......

LOL, it only gets worse. :D I can hear my Dads words whenever i'm
doing any job. :hihi: "Do it once and do it right." Painting- "unfinished
into finished" and on and on. All good advice. :)

Raider Ronnie
01-31-2011, 07:01 AM
I'll say this, I was 14 years old back in the winter of 1978 and these snow piles we have now are the closest of any winter I can remember since then, and I've been plowing for over 25 years.

striperman36
01-31-2011, 08:14 AM
I'll say this, I was 14 years old back in the winter of 1978 and these snow piles we have now are the closest of any winter I can remember since then, and I've been plowing for over 25 years.

Come on Bigfish lets chat!!

What tell end of th week

Fortunately, some of the major patterns are changing. we could have a warmer Feb and Mar

Raven
01-31-2011, 08:49 AM
C

we could have a warmer Feb and Mar

I am BANKING ON THAT ! and READY to STRIKE IRON

Rockfish9
01-31-2011, 09:24 AM
At this stage of the game.. I consider this the "over due" bill for the tranquill summer we had.. it's what makes the law of averages go'round... but it don't mean In have to like it.

UserRemoved
01-31-2011, 09:44 AM
2 MORE STORMS OVER THE NEXT WEEK

:happy:

Rob Rockcrawler
01-31-2011, 05:23 PM
NWS issued a warning, possibility of 18-24 inches, fun times.

Raider Ronnie
01-31-2011, 06:55 PM
NWS issued a warning, possibility of 18-24 inches, fun times.

To quote the NFL highlight clip they show of Mike Singletary from when he played linebacker for the Bears back in the 1980s,
"This is my kind of party" :uhuh:

striperman36
01-31-2011, 08:41 PM
To quote the NFL highlight clip they show of Mike Singletary from when he played linebacker for the Bears back in the 1980s,
"This is my kind of party" :uhuh:

South Shore could get 0.25 - 0. 5 inches of ice Wednesday

Raven
01-31-2011, 10:10 PM
Today i finally got everything DE-snowed before the weight load collapsed my buildings....

I was pulling down chunks of snow as big as large igloo coolers
all day .....this is my fourth day doing it...

and to think it's all gonna be back again in a couple of days :hs:
isn't making me too happy....but whatcha gonna do.... :huh:

Not bad for a guy with a sprained wrist ,sprained ankle,bad back
from the Black and white TV generation. :buds:

justplugit
01-31-2011, 10:51 PM
Careful Rav, that can be dangerous work.

UserRemoved
02-01-2011, 04:51 AM
Smoke a stogie man. It makes it go easier :hee:

Be careful dood. 18" comin. I'm staying home tomorrow to work. #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&s here cleared everyone out at the end with a backhoe. Left my pile of #^&#^&#^&#^& everywhere. I got my trailer half out now.

WE'RE GONNA GET HAMMERED. Call the national guard.

I'm puttin the snowblower on the back of the van. I can make more money doing driveways than plugs :hee:

redlite
02-01-2011, 08:45 AM
Well, thankfully I may be saved.
After a week of calling and driving to every snowblower dealer for either a new machine or even engine, my savior, ie little brother, called me with some good news yesterday evening. A used matching engine donor was located. After a successful 2 hour surgey transplant last nite, it looks like I am back in business.
Thank God cause its snown to beat the band.
I owe him 2 cases of beer at least........
Bring it on........for now....................

Mr. Sandman
02-01-2011, 09:45 AM
Snow? what snow....Just rain here :)

UserRemoved
07-12-2011, 08:40 AM
GOT SNOW?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

zimmy
07-12-2011, 11:03 AM
:love: snow and :love: hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fatcow
07-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Nothing better than FREE snow from the ice rink. Bags of ice $1.50 No way thats another eel.

redlite
07-12-2011, 04:59 PM
Nothing better than FREE snow from the ice rink. Bags of ice $1.50 No way thats another eel.

Yeah,its great....as long as I ain't eatin that fish.......I know from personal experince what kinds of nasties are in that ice.......But man did we love it durin the comm season.......

UserRemoved1
07-22-2011, 03:07 PM
BUMP

Still hate snow? :D

ProfessorM
07-22-2011, 03:48 PM
yup

Karl F
07-22-2011, 04:05 PM
Man.. anybody who likes the chit we got today, is one sick fawk... give me wintah, and all it's comfort.....air quality has got to be about zero today..at least in January, we get some oxygen, with the air.

ProfessorM
07-22-2011, 04:14 PM
agree Karl the air is horrible but it is nice to know it will be gone in a day or so and we can enjoy the nice warm weather right behind this crap. Yesterday was almost cool at work but today we got same crap we have in Lakeville, but 10 degrees cooler.