View Full Version : Weekend Plans??

JohnR
02-04-2011, 08:27 AM
So, what's up for the weekend?

Tonight 6-8PM, Pack 1 Warwick Cub Scout Pasta Dinner (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/stripertalk/68982-cub-scout-pasta-dinner-warwick-ri-friday-feb-4th-6-8pm.html) , come on down and support our Pack, and with luck, be on the nightly news tomorrow after you recover from your poisoning tonight. Ahh, I'm sure it will be fine ;) - Just give me a shout in advance if you can make it. It supports a great cause!

Tomorrow: Work.

Sunday, watch commercials in a game that I'm more rooting against (Steelers) than rooting for (G.B.)

So what's up for the weekend?

UserRemoved
02-04-2011, 08:54 AM
Final Worcester show prep. Starts next week!

The Dad Fisherman
02-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Scout Ski trip up to Gunstock this weekend. then Home Sunday to have a couple of pops and watch the game

Rappin Mikey
02-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Going to see Celtics/ Mavs tonight. Dinner with Ricky somewhere in Boston Saturday.

RickBomba
02-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Tonight: Getting gear ready for Cape ice fishing next weekend
Tomorrow: IKEA and dinner with Mikey at East Coast Grill
Sunday: relax

striperman36
02-04-2011, 11:41 AM
Fishboo VII up on the Kennebec

Work in the work shop.

tattoobob
02-04-2011, 11:54 AM
I have a pretty sucky weekend

I have to take my Moms dog to the vet and have it put down today

Tomorrow we are having a funeral Mass and get together at there church

Sunday I will spend most of the day up at my moms before going home

BigFish
02-04-2011, 06:43 PM
Just futzin' around the house, doing this and that......couple games on.....Celts tonight and Sunday afternoon and then the Superbowl!

Swimmer
02-04-2011, 07:21 PM
M.S.B.A awards banquet saturday night at 6 p.m. Working on some plugs for plugfest. Ramping up for TFCTFN.

5/0
02-04-2011, 07:36 PM
I know things could be worse but I'm gonna say it,WORK SUCKS
For the past three days it's been taking me 3 or close to three hours to get home!
I'm getting real sick of it:wall:I have to work again tomorrow yeah it'll be time and a half but whoop Dee do I'm soooooo sick of this traffic chit,witht all of this traffic I have now created a new talent,I can now tie my steering wheel into different balloon animals:fury:

Sorry just venting....I dunno see what comes my way later on Saturday.

RickBomba
02-04-2011, 07:41 PM
I know things could be worse but I'm gonna say it,WORK SUCKS
For the past three days it's been taking me 3 or close to three hours to get home!
I'm getting real sick of it:wall:I have to work again tomorrow yeah it'll be time and a half but whoop Dee do I'm soooooo sick of this traffic chit,witht all of this traffic I have now created a new talent,I can now tie my steering wheel into different balloon animals:fury:

Sorry just venting....I dunno see what comes my way later on Saturday.

Yup...1 and a half hours to go eight miles today. Fun!

Hookedagain
02-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Working Saturday, turning Sunday morning after church and I think theres some football game on. I have to pretend I'm a Steelers fan to make my bride happy.

Raider Ronnie
02-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Working all weekend to catch up and get ready for the next round of snow storms next week.

5/0
02-04-2011, 10:33 PM
Yup...1 and a half hours to go eight miles today. Fun!

I missed your Ice fishing tourney and missed Westport's because of work!Thats it! I quit!......
Ah I forgot that I have bills,a wife and 2 kids.......Ahh I retract that last statement about work,my job is the best thing that ever happened to me:smash:Not!

Well after a few beers things seem to even out pretty smoothly,lets see what happens @ work tomorrow:fury:
I can only assume the best:wall:

striperman36
02-05-2011, 03:39 AM
yeah, I am heading into work now

Instead of Maine. It's 5/0's fault

jredfly
02-05-2011, 05:29 PM
MSBA banquet tonight. All the roast beast, ice cream and strawberries you can eat. A lot of fun! So much for the portly angler this week. :smash:

robc22
02-05-2011, 05:49 PM
I'm gonna head down to N.C. and see if I can trawl up a few fifties....then I am going over to MD to set a coupla gillnets....I think I will end up the weekend with a good striper fish fry while watching the superbowl........:)

Crest Daddy
02-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Fished today. Waded a local stream for an hour. Fished the ice for a couple hrs. NADA.2 Nibbles. Fishing tomorrow and taking granny shopping.