View Full Version : Trouble with iTunes ... Any Thoughts?

Finaddict
02-06-2011, 09:16 PM
So I have iTunes loaded on my computer, I have not purchased any music from it since late this past October ...

... but today, when I tried to go back into the iTunes store, it did not hold ... meaning that sometimes the images show, but only momentarily and then the screen is a blank iTunes screen.

I have restarted my computer a couple of times, but was hoping someone may have some thoughts on what strategies I can use to get to that site so I can load up a few songs I was meaning to get into my iPod.

Thanks

Katie
02-07-2011, 02:20 PM
This happened to me a couple times, what I ended up doing was just reinstalling iTunes, and it worked. Hopefully it helps!

Sgt_Nutz
02-08-2011, 08:07 AM
Happened to me yesterday as well. :huh: I thought(hoped) it was ITunes problem. Just tried my daughter s computer and ITunes works fine??? Still down on mine. Downloading an update now...

update ITUnes to latest version. Problem solved....for now.

DMenace
02-13-2011, 10:15 PM
If you do have to reinstall ITunes does it automatically reinstall all the songs you have saved on it? I have like 10,000 songs and, not being that much of a computer guy, would be scared that I would loose all my songs.

fishsmith
02-14-2011, 08:07 AM
reinstalling itunes will not delete your music, but I suggest you get an external harddrive to save your songs just incase your computer goes south, which they often do.

Raven
02-14-2011, 09:43 AM
not being that much of a computer guy, .

The difference between you and a computer guy....

is... a computer guy thinks:
each day i get "better" at computers

in stead of arguing as to why you are not a computer guy

see the glass as...........half full .