View Full Version : Anyone going to the Worcester Show this weekend?

Fish_Eye
02-09-2011, 08:08 AM
I'll be doing seminars on Saturday and Sunday and hope to see some S-B folks there. Let me know if you're coming and be sure and drop by and say hello.

My show will help shorten this long-long winter.

Mike

iamskippy
02-09-2011, 08:26 AM
I will be there sunday when will you be performing?

Fisherwoman
02-09-2011, 10:41 AM
Bill, Pam and Joe and I will be there on Sunday, we sill stop by and see ya
I was fortunate enough to have won the State Governor's Cup for the Biggest Striper caught by women category, so I am kinda stoked to get this award. Few other MSBA members won as well for the catch & Release category as well, did not know they had a C&R catergory so that is cool.

RoyL
02-09-2011, 11:05 AM
I'll see you there Mike. I have seminars on Thursday/Sunday and will be working the Loomis/Shimano booths as well as Aquaskinz. Going to be a long 4 days, so anyone going stop by and say hello.

UserRemoved
02-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Why does this place always smell like Elephant when you go in there

iamskippy
02-09-2011, 10:34 PM
its worcester what do you expect. If you are looking to run into me look for the fat guy with the matt cassel jersey....... LOL JK

UserRemoved
02-10-2011, 07:04 AM
Skippy make sure you go see Brody. Don't get too close though you might scare him :hee:

JohnR
02-10-2011, 07:34 AM
Server install this weekend, going no where. Assuming that I don't come down with what I fell like I'm coming down with.

UserRemoved
02-10-2011, 07:40 AM
I told you last year to stop drinking out of that urinal :wave:

iamskippy
02-10-2011, 08:43 AM
Skippy make sure you go see Brody. Don't get too close though you might scare him :hee:

Scott, you will have to point me in the right direction, :devil2:

Swimmer
02-10-2011, 04:14 PM
Why does this place always smell like Elephant when you go in there

Scott thats just wooster, the smell that is.

UserRemoved
02-10-2011, 09:58 PM
Smells like Bear today. Definitely go see the baby bear cub this guy has.

Lots of saltwater stuff in there this year.

I didn't see the shamwow chick. Thanks to everyone for stopping by today. I heard from alot of people that they came to the show to see us only. Thank you.

I seen a lure in there today which I'm going to keep quiet about until this guy figures out where he's going with it. It's one of the most innovative/unique/refreshing ideas I've ever seen.

sburnsey931
02-13-2011, 08:25 PM
Not the "Oozzie Jig".
I couldn't resist.... I bought one.. they are from NH. Talk about yankee ingenuity.... I was grateful they weren't made in China.....

Then again...Salty..... you coulld have something else in mind..... and I missed it.