View Full Version : buzz.bay

STRIPERSHAWN
04-07-2003, 09:28 PM
does anyone anchor over nite in buzz. bay if soo whats a good location to stay over nite . i launch at bourne marina , has anybody rented a transite slip at this marina if so how much do they charge once the season starts looking too travel down from the western end of state opn the weekends and stay over nite to do some fishing thanks for the help:happy: :D

Slipknot
04-07-2003, 09:38 PM
Buzzards Bay is huge, are you talking near the marina? if so you can always anchor somewhere in Onset bay or you could take a ride down to Red Brook Harbor which is very nice. No matter where you go, make sure the anchor is set good as the tides will swing you about at night as they come and go. There must be hundreds of places to anchor up for the night.

macojoe
04-07-2003, 10:41 PM
I used to just pull way into Mashnee Flats throw out the anchor and sleep. If thats all you are looking to do. If you are looking to get out and walk around there is a fee at most marinas. I think I payed something like $5.00 an hour at Bourne Marina, but that was about 7 years ago.